Imagine for @TrueArianators (Harry- Jealous)

[Requests for imagines are now CLOSED since I'm going on vacation on Friday and have to get everything ready for the trip. I'm sorry but they'll be open soon:)]

Elyanor's P.O.V

I squealed as I heard Harry come in through the front door. I was so bored and lonely without him being with me. He had left to the studio extremely early leaving me to snuggle with his pillow.

"Harry!" I say excitedly. He smiled embracing me in a hug and kissing my lips.

"Hey baby, did you miss me?" he asks and I nodded.

"Yeah, I was so bored. Do you work tomorrow?" I ask leading him to the couch to sit and talk with me.

"Nope, but I will be gone" he says and I pouted.

"Where to?" I ask and he hesitated to tell me.

"I'm gonna hang out with Kendall tomorrow. She invited me over" he says.

"But you hung out with her yesterday, and the day before that, and 2 days before that" I say, sadness in my voice.

"I know but we're just really good friends, and she gets me."

"She gets you? Do I not not get you?" I ask.

"No, you do, but if we're going through problems then she's the one I talk to" he says.

"Problems? Since when are we going through problems? I didn't even know we were having problems!" I say.

"We're not, its just-."

"Its just what? That you like her better than me!" I ask, getting angry.

"Elyanor, I love you so much it hurts. And Kendall, we're just friends. I promise you I don't like her like that" he says and I could tell he was telling the truth.

"Okay, and I'm sorry. I just miss you. Your always working and when ever you do have time off your always with her" I say and he signed.

"You don't have to be sorry, I'm the one who should be sorry. And how about I cancel my plans with Kendall? That way I can take you out to dinner."

"No, its fine. Keep your plans with Kendall. I swear I'm not jealous anymore-" I was cut off by Harry's phone ringing.

He quickly answered it, his eyes not leaving mine. "Oh, hey Kendall...okay... no that's fine....k, see you later" he says and hung up. "Well that was Kendall saying that she has to cancel her plans with me since she's gonna hang out with her boyfriend" he says and I blushed.

"Now I feel even more stupid!" I say and Harry laughed.

"Don't, cause your far from it" he says and passionately kissed my lips. "So, wanna rock me?" he asks seductively.

"Oh, I'd love too!" I say and his lips were soon attached to my collar bone.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

xx I hope you liked it El! Sorry about the malfunction! Wattpad's been freaking out on me! xx

~ Gaby <3