Once Lance noticed that Allura was coming, and that Shiro had fixated his gaze on her, he took his opportunity to scurry inside the house with Keith.

" What was all that about?" Shiro asked her, and he had a tiny, barely noticeable blush staining his cheeks just by seeing Allura.

" It's- please don't be angry." She nervously fumbled her words. " The afterparty at my house was supposed to be really small, but a bunch of people came and... someone spiked the punch bowl. Keith got pretty drunk... and so did a lot of other people. But by the time we realized, it was too late." Allura scuffed her shoe at the ground. Well... it was more of a slipper, actually. No way in hell was she putting her high heels back on.

Shiro could tell that she was being honest, and that some people weren't trying to get drunk.

" Did Lance keep him safe? I'd imagine there were a lot of other alphas there..." He spoke awkwardly, now face to face with her. She still looked amazing. Even though her makeup was somewhat smudged, and her hair wasn't nearly as curly as before. Shiro then realized that her beauty was unconditional.

Allura blushed, and she had definitely taken notice of Shiro staring at her.

" Lance was pretty tipsy... but yeah. He was adamant about keeping Keith separate from the other alphas." She conveniently left out the part about them fucking in her bed.

" That's good to know..." Shiro tried to stop gazing into her eyes, but he was captivated. " Thanks for driving them back."

" It's not a problem... I needed to know that my friends got home safely." She smiled, not knowing what else to say. And the taller alpha was flustered, knowing that he shouldn't be looking at her the way he was.

" Well..." He cleared his throat. " Have a safe drive home I guess." Shiro had a ridiculously awkward half smile on his face.

" Yeah-yeah." Allura fumbled her words and she began walking backwards slowly. " Uh... will do."

...

" Keith, buddy..." Lance grumbled while trying to get Keith's pajamas onto him. " you gotta work with me here."

The omega's body was deep in slumber, and Lance struggled while sitting him up. After the ordeal of getting his dress clothes off, Lance was pretty irate. He pulled a t-shirt over Keith's head and had quite the time while attempting to get his arms through the holes. Lance let out a sigh while trying to slide the plaid pajama pants onto the boy's legs. " Oh my God..." He growled under his breath in frustration. " Fuck it." Hopefully Keith would be fine sleeping like this. - He probably would, considering that his usual sleep shorts were about as skimpy as underwear anyways.-

He laid his boyfriend down, making sure that he was on his side. Lance sincerely hoped that Keith wouldn't throw up from all the drinking. He'd need a serious shower as well, being that he smelled like alpha, sweat, and alcohol. But it could wait until the next day.

Keith stirred as soon as Lance pulled the comforter over him and drew his hand back. It was almost like he was reaching for something... or someone. It was obvious that he wanted to be near his alpha; even in his sleep he was clingy. It caused the football player's face to lift into a fond expression.

Even though Lance wasn't quite ready to sleep, he wanted to keep Keith comfortable. So he carefully crept into bed and under the covers with him. Almost immediately, the smaller male was scooting closer. He was resting against Lance's chest in no time, and the alpha could only chuckle. " Sweet dreams, Babe..." Lance gently said, kissing the top of Keith's head.

----------------------------------

" Ughhh..." Keith groaned upon waking up. It felt like someone had dropped a bowling ball on his forehead, and his brain seemed to be throbbing. He blinked a couple times, seeing that there was sunlight pouring in through his bedroom window. It took him a second to realize that he was right next to Lance, who was still sleeping apparently.