Jisoo

(Play Music When You See "*")

I'm at a major crosswalk waiting to cross the street and make my way home. I just got out of work early and decided to use my time to rest at home.

I make my way across the street as soon as the light switches for the pedestrians to walk. I'm about halfway when I hear someone shout out my name.

*Play music here*

I stop walking and turn around to see my co-worker Jisoo running through crowds of people, yelling my name. "Wait ___!"

I laugh and stand there waiting for him, but as soon as he reaches me, his hands find my face, about to pull me into a passionate kiss. With butterflies in my stomach, I close my eyes to get ready to kiss him back, but then someone forcefully pushes my head into Jisoo's steel-like chest and yells, "Yah!!"

Bolting up from my dream, I find myself still at my desk at work and I look behind me to see my boss glaring at me. "Are you just going to sleep all day? Get back to work!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I apologize as she walks away and then I rub my forehead in pain from the encounter it had with my desk.

"Did you fall asleep this time?" Hearing the playful tone, I look up to see my co-worker Jisoo about to sit down at his desk.

"N-no! I didn't fall asleep!" He chuckles and scratches his forehead, unconvinced. "I really didn't!"

"I didn't say anything~"

I embarrassingly look down and take out my phone to check and make sure I look okay. As soon as I see myself, I find my forehead all red from earlier and start mentally beating myself up for looking like a mess in front of Jisoo.

~~~

After work, it was getting dark outside and I just left the building. I'm standing at the major crosswalk that was in my dream and let out a huge sigh. "It was alllll a dream..."

As the light changes, I start making my way across with the other pedestrians.

"____!" As soon as I reach the center of the crosswalk, I hear my name being yelled out. Oh great...yelling out my name just like in my dream. Am I dreaming again?

I turn around to check it out and actually see Jisoo running through the crowd to get to me. "Wait ___!"

Oh my god...is this really happening right now? I feel my heart fluttering as he makes his way to me. I smile and close my eyes, waiting for him to grab me and kiss me.

I wait and wait, but I don't feel anything touching my lips, so I slowly open my eyes to see him bent over and breathing heavily. "Sorry, let me catch my breath," he said while panting.

The lights turned red so both of us were stuck in the middle of the crosswalk now. I waited for him with high expectation for what he was going to say next, and then he finally stood up straight as he held out to me a packet.

"What's this?" I ask him.

"Boss called and told me to give this to you, but you already left so I had to run to get to you."

"Ohh....okay.... thank you..." I take the packet from him and look down at the ground feeling disappointed.

"____, I was wondering... Do you want to go see a movie with me tomorrow?"

"Huh?"

"I wanted to ask you earlier, but you looked pretty embarrassed for falling asleep, so I decided to wait. But then you left work by the time I got back to the office again." He hands a ticket to me and continues, "Do you want to go on a date with me tomorrow?"

I bashfully smile and take the ticket from him as I nod my head. He lets out a relieved sigh and laughs, "I was afraid you'd say no."

"Of course I'd say yes to you..."

He looks at me surprised but then smiles as he sees my cheeks grow pink. "You're so cute." He gently pinched my cheeks and my heart fluttered even more.

We stayed there staring at each other as cars passed us on this warm and loving spring night.

Requested by @Angeetensin

Song: Jung Joon Young - Where Are U Inst. (W OST)