Wheesung

Hwi Sung and I are in Jeju Island walking hand in hand on the shore with our feet in the cool water. Every now and then, he would hold my hand up to his lips and give it a soft kiss. Out of nowhere, I felt him nibble on my finger so I looked up at him in surprise. "What are you doing? Are you hungry?" I said jokingly.

He broke out into a smile and chuckled. "Yeah, I'm hungry for your lips."

I laughed and playfully kicked water at him before walking ahead. Right away, he pulled me back towards him and his other hand cupped my neck as his lips gently pressed against my forehead. Then he looked down into my eyes and said, "I'll save your lips for later."

I covered my face with my hands and squealed, "Stop it! I'm cringing so much now!"

I heard him laugh as he wrapped his arms around me in a hug. "Okay, okay, I'll tone it down."

I felt his lips giving me little butterfly kisses on my forehead and my face grew even warmer from all the love he kept on giving me. I quickly removed my hands from my face and squished his cheeks together. "Mph! What arfe you doin?" He said.

"I'm keeping your lips away!" I started messing around with his cheeks, but then he retorted by softly pinching my cheeks. "Oh! Let go!"

"You started it!"

"Okay, on the count of three we both let go. One...two...three!" I released my grip of his cheeks, but his hands were still pinching mines. I tried not to laugh as I said, "Yah! You were supposed to let go!"

"I didn't say I would~" He said as he stuck his tongue out at me.

I tried squishing his face with my hands again, but he leaned away from me and laughed. I tried reaching for him, but that made him unintentionally pinch my cheeks harder. "A-a-ahhh! It hurts!"

He instantly let go and softly caressed my cheeks as he looked at me with wide and worried eyes, "Sorry! Are you okay? Your cheeks are red, does it hurt a lot?" I pouted and furrowed my eyebrows at him, but instead, he looked at me with loving eyes as a smile spread across his face, "Why are you so cute?"

I looked away from him, but since his hands were still on my cheeks, he turned my head back and kissed me on my left cheek and then my right cheek. "I'm sorry~" He said sweetly.

I wasn't answering so he leaned in to give me a kiss, but I quickly pushed him away before he could and kicked the sea water at him. He looked at me surprised when he saw an amused smile on my face. "You did that on purpose didn't you?" I shook my head innocently and a grin spread across his face. "Come here."

I quickly started running away with him chasing after me, but it wasn't long before I felt his strong arms wrap around me from behind, lifting me up into the air as he spun me around. We both were laughing happily even after he put me down, but he didn't let me out of his arms. As soon as my feet touched the sand, I stepped on something and winced.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly as his arms let go of me.

I looked down at the sand and saw something glimmering. I bent down to pick it up and saw that it was a diamond ring. I held it up for the both of us to see.

"This wasn't how it was supposed to happen," I heard him quietly say.

"Huh?" I looked at him confused as he took the ring from my fingers and suddenly knelt down on one knee. "This is yours?"

He smiled and said, "____, will you marry me?"

My eyes began to fill up with tears of joy as I nodded my head yes. He happily smiled as he slipped the ring onto my finger. As soon as he stood up, I threw my arms around him and hugged him tightly. He did the same and then slightly pulled away to look into my eyes. "Can I kiss you properly now?"

I nodded my head and in an instant, he leaned down towards me and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck to lovingly kiss him back.

When we parted from the kiss, he leaned his forehead against mine and closed his eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Requested by @KpopCrazy7

Song: Wheesung - For You (It's Okay, That's Love OST)