Cha Eun Woo (ASTRO)

(Play music when you see "*")

I'm standing in line at a cafe, waiting to order a drink as I scroll through my phone. When it's my turn, the worker says, "Oh, you're back again!"

*Start music here*

I look up from my phone to see a very cute guy with a happy smile that makes his eyes cutely sparkle. "Ah...yes... Um, can I try the new strawberry-mango smoothie?"

"Strawberry-mango... Okay! It'll be ready in a bit!"

He starts to walk away to make the smoothie but I quickly say, "Wait! Don't I need to pay?"

He walks back to the cashier and cautiously looks around before leaning over to me and whispering, "It's on me. Keep it a secret!"

He walks away with a smile before I could say anything else and I'm left feeling dumbfounded.

~~~

I take a seat by the window to wait for my drink and get lost in my thoughts. Why did he pay for me? Is it because I'm a regular here? This hasn't happened before though...

Just then, the guy brings me my drink and places it on the table. I look up at him and quickly apologize, "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't hear you call out the smoothie!"

He shakes his head and says with his eyes sparkling, "I didn't call it out. I wanted to bring it over to you myself."

"W-why?"

"Mmm...it's a secret!"

Feeling dumbfounded, my eyes wander off and I find myself looking at his name tag. "Cha Eun Woo?"

"That's my name!" He says happily. "What's your name?" He took a seat in the empty chair in front of me and a smile spread across my face at his cuteness.

Instead of answering his question, I asked him, "How old are you?"

"I was born in 1997, so I'm 21 years old. What about you?"

Hul.....I'm a noona..... "Just call me noona..."

"You're older than me? No way, you look so beautiful! How old are you?"

"It's a secret!"

"You can't do that!"

"Yah! Cha Eun Woo! Get back to work!" We both turn towards the voice to see the manager. He quickly walks over and tries dragging Eun Woo away while apologizing to me. "I'm so sorry, he's only been working here for a week. He's still trying to learn how things work around here. I'm really sorry."

I try not to laugh when I see Cha Eun Woo's pouting face and say, "It's okay, it was fun."

I see Cha Eun Woo's face light up while the manager continues apologizing and dragging Eun Woo away. I laugh and stand up to leave, but then Eun Woo yells from across the room, "Wait for me! I still want to talk to you!"

I smile and playfully wave goodbye as I head out of the cafe, not even noticing that my heart was fluttering.

Requested by @Angeetensin

Song: Mocca - Secret Admirer