Sehun (EXO)

You're walking through the windy streets of Seoul in the cold afternoon where you and Sehun have walked together in the past. All of the landmarks and people walking around bring back the small memories you two had together.

Flashback

You and Sehun are walking together hand in hand, fingers laced together, feeling the warmth from each other against the frosty winter air.

"And that's why you shouldn't eat spicy noodles before a performance," Sehun said.

You laughed and had a huge smile on your face, "At least you made it to the restroom after!"

Sehun laughed and kissed the side of your head. "But speaking of food, are you hungry?"

"Yeah, let's get some spicy noodles!" You said jokingly.

"Yah!"

You continued laughing and held his hand tighter as you playfully pulled him along with you. He pulled you back towards him and wrapped his arms around you as you both continued waddling away, squished with his love.

The happiness the memories brought back tug at your heart, bringing tears to your eyes. You whisper to yourself, "I miss you..."

~~~

At the same time, Sehun was also in Seoul, somewhere in Digital Media City walking the crowded streets where you two have been to before. He remembers the happy laughter and warm embraces you two shared. Then the saddest memory he had with you appeared and he let out a huge sigh into the frosty winter air. Everything's my fault...

Flashback

"_____-ah..." he said quietly to you.

"What is it?" You said gently.

"We...let's break up..." His gaze fell onto the floor as he couldn't bear to look at you.

There was a long silence. You bit your lip and swallowed your tears down to try and keep yourself from crying. You both already knew why he was saying this even though you two never really spoke about it out loud to each other. It was either you break up with him or him break up with you. You didn't want to wake up from this dream, you never wanted this day to come, but it finally has.

You quickly turned your head to the side when you felt a tear roll down your cheek. Then you wiped it away and said, "Alright... Let's break up..."

As you both looked up at each other, you saw that his eyes were tearing up, filled with sadness. I don't want to be a burden to you and your career... I'll let you go...

No more words were being exchanged, there was just the sound of silence only the both of you could hear.

~~~

As it was slowly starting to get dark outside, you made your way to the sculpture where Sehun told you I love you for the first time

As it was slowly starting to get dark outside, you made your way to the sculpture where Sehun told you I love you for the first time. You slowly walk up to the sculpture and stand slightly behind one of them.

Flashback

"Stay here and do this," Sehun said excitedly as he moved your limbs to match the sculpture.

"Why?"

He smiled and kissed your forehead, "Just stay here!"

You laughed and nodded your head. Then he ran around the frame and stood on the other side. "What are you doing?" You said while laughing.

He didn't answer you and copied the statue as well. You two were facing each other and you saw the excitement in his eyes. "Are we just going to stand here like this?" You asked him.

"No~ Just wait a second. Let's have someone take our picture." Just after he said that a mother with her little girl walked by. "Ah, excuse me. Can you take a picture of us please?"

After the pictures were taken, you two stood close to each other to look at the photos that were taken. "Wow, you're so pretty," Sehun said with a big smile.

You smiled in embarrassment and looked down at the photos he was scrolling through. Just then, the next photo was a picture of Sehun holding up a sign. It was small so you squinted your eyes, but still couldn't read it. "When did you take this picture? And what does that say?" You asked him.

He motioned for you to come closer so you leaned in and he whispered into your ear, "I love you."

You looked up at him in surprise and a smile automatically grew on your face. "What? Say it one more time!"

He pulled your face closer and kissed you sweetly. "I love you ____."

~~~

The memory brought tears to your eyes and you were about to begin crying. You looked up from the ground to prevent the tears from falling down, but the first thing you saw had tears streaming down your face.

Sehun was standing on the other side of the frame. You couldn't believe what you were seeing, you thought your eyes were playing a trick on you until you saw a tear as shiny as a pearl roll down his cheek. "Sehun..."

He sadly smiled at you as another tear trickled down his face. You two stood there for a bit before you saw him move his lips, saying something you couldn't hear.

"I can't do this anymore..." He quickly ran through the frame as if there was a magnetic force pulling him towards you. His arms wrap firmly around you, his biceps flexing as he holds you tightly to him. The impact was so strong you almost lost your footing, but the warmth that you missed so dearly was back in your arms.

Suddenly, you were filled with so much emotion and started to cry uncontrollably. You clenched the shirt around his waist and held onto him tightly. His hand lovingly stroked your hair in a soothing motion to try and calm you down.

Sehun slightly pulled away to look into your eyes, but you kept your hands around his waist, not wanting to let go. His hands gently touch your cheeks to wipe the tears away as he softly says, "I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying with your forever."

"I love you," I said in a hoarse voice.

He smiles at you as he brushes your hair out of your eyes and tucks it behind your ear. Then he slowly leans towards you for a kiss as you also move in while completely wrapping your arms around his waist. As soon as your lips touch for a sweet and soft kiss, your chest feels light and warm, overfilled with happiness once again. I love you.

Requested by @Angeetensin

Song: EXO - Universe