Jake slides my shorts down along with my underwear, I didn't feel uncomfortable, not one bit but once jakes pants were down to, I became nervous.

He flips us back to our regular position but this time he opens my legs so he could lay between them, with all the nerve and all the uncertainty still hanging in the air, I still allowed him todo what he pleased.

Jake leaned over grabbing something, I think it was a condom, I grab his hand and tell him " its ok" i was on the pill  so we didnt need a condom

"Are you sure?" He questioned

"I want to feel you "
Now normally you wouldnt have sex without a condom but i just felt like this was the best way i was going to feel him, to actually make the right comnection.
Before anything else happened jake asked me if I wanted this, if I wanted him to be the one in this position, he said he won't do this if il regret it in the morning . I nodded my head yes telling him I wouldn't allow him to get this far if I didn't, that made jake smile the biggest smile ever.

Jake places himself inside of me causing me to moan out in pleasure

This felt amazing it felt more then I ever imagine.

It's like all my memories of us, all the laughs, the tears, the playground games, every single thing we had done was flashing before my eyes as jakes pushes himself deeper. My body arches and my moaning become louder, he felt amazing totally heart breaking amazing.

The pain he had caused was invisible now, it didn't exist, not anymore

Jake wraps his arms around my body squeezing himself to mine, making our body one.

Every memory I cherished with all my heart flew above our body's, making me see that jake was and always is the man I have always wanted, he was the guy I couldn't live without, he was the guy I have done many 1st with, he was the boy I couldn't wait to see everyday, he was my prince, my protector no matter how much pain he caused me I didn't care anymore, that didn't define what he was or who he is, he is still the boy who laughs to much, talks too much and the boy who loves too much. I wouldn't change anything we both had Togo through becuz if we did, I wouldn't be experimenting the most amazing pleasure I have ever felt.

Jake started Togo faster, he was griping me harder, I felt the need to explode "jake" I breathed out "I want to cum" I moaned

"Cum" he whispered into my ear

He pushes harder, faster, griping tighter, it felt like we made loved, it felt like we knew what each other needed.

"Jessie, I love you" he whispered into my ear , those where the words that made me explode, those simple 3 words is meaning more to me at this moment then they ever had. I felt jakes body tighten, he let out a small moan before he stopped rocking his body, I knew he had finished.

Jake doesn't leave me just yet, instead he stays in this spot with his head on my boobs, catching his breath. "your heart beat sounds different" he said

"That's becuz of you" I whispered running my hands through his hair

"Do you regret it?"

"Never"

He looks up at me, "jessie"

"Yes?"

"Can we try to make something more happen?"

"What do you mean?"

"I know that we just started trusting each other again, but maybe we can work on.. maybe dating "

I gave him a small smile "I wouldn't want todo anything else"

Jake gave me a smile and a small kiss on my lips "ok good becuz 2morrow will be our 1st date" he lays his head back down, this boy can act so young sometimes

Jakes bedroom door yanks open showing Alan smiling his ass off "omg!!!!" he screamed

Jake and I didn't move, I think it was becuz the tiredness of what we had done that caused us to just smile and nod. I wasn't sure as to what Alan was thinking or even doing at this point my mind kept drifting to what jake had said during my climax

"Get out alan" jake said with a small laugh

Alan smiled and started to scream "jake and Jessie had sex!!!! looks like he's off the radar girls!!!!"

"Alan!!"I screamed

Alan jetted out the room without any words but I swore I heard a few girls complain about me getting every guy in the school, I'm guessing they have no clue as to who Jessie really is.

Jake smiled at me before he realised but that still didn't make us move or get out of bed, instead I caught myself falling asleep, falling asleep in his arms........