Stiles grabbed it out of Scott's hands and threw it nowhere in particular. But the wind blew it their way and as they were about to be roasted, Lydia tackled them out of the gasoline. Saving their lives.

"How did you feel in that moment, when Scott was about to kill himself?" Nadia asked as she paused the memory.

"I think younger me explained that pretty well. I was terrified and I couldn't bear to think of a time where I lived and he didn't," Stiles explained as his breathing became heavier. Strong emotions course through him as he tried not to put himself back into the mindset he was in that day.

"Now, how do you think Scott would feel when you die?" Nadia asked him.

"I would say depressed," Stiles answered.

"I am going to have to try another memory. I can see the wheels turning in your mind, but you need something more," Nadia said and she showed another memory.

"Hey, what movie do you want to watch?" Isaac asked as he made popcorn in the kitchen.

"I'm not sure. I could go for anything, to be honest," Jackson answered as he poured out drinks.

"I say we watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off," Stiles suggested as he was sitting on the couch, cuddling up against Steve.

"What's the movie about?" Steve asked curiously.

"It's basically about a teenage boy who faked being sick to ditch school. His girlfriend and his best friend drive around the city doing some cool things," Jackson replied as he puts the drinks on the coffee table.

Isaac nodded his head in agreement as he handed the popcorn to his husband. He went and put the movie on and he sat against Jackson; taking back the bowl of popcorn.

"Sounds like a good movie," Steve said.

"It is," Stiles agrees.

About 2 hours later when the movie ends, everyone was just laughing.

"I can't believe his parents fell for that," Steve said chuckling.

"I know right. They were so gullible. It was even funnier when the dog went after the principal," Isaac added on.

"I love days like this. We are together, not having a care in the world," Stiles said as he looked at every one of them.

"I have the best Alpha, I have the best husband, and I haven't let myself go yet. I think life is going great," Jackson said giving Isaac a quick kiss but everyone started laughing again.

"I say we do this more often. Just come together and hang out. Even if one of us is going through a hard time, this brings us together. To never forget our connection as a pack, as a family. It has been a while since I had a family. I'm happy to call you my family." Steve said and gave his boyfriend a gentle kiss to the side of his forehead.

"We will always be a family. I agree, from here on out, we have pack get together at least once a week. Bonding time is the best time." Stiles said with a big smile.

"Agreed," Isaac said and Jackson nodded his head.

"Hopefully, Sam can make it next time," Jackson said.

"Cheers to family," Stiles said as he grabbed his cup and raised it in the air.

"Cheers to family," They all said doing the same as Stiles, raising their cup in the air before taking a sip from their beverage.

"Cheers to family," Stiles whispered.

"As much as I would like for you to stay, you have a family waiting for you. You guys are a pack, you guys are family," Nadia said looking towards her son with a proud smile.

"I know, I can't abandon them," Stiles said wiping away his tears.

"I am guessing you have made your decision," Nadia stated.

"I have but before I go. You never told me about your side of the family." Stiles said looking at his mother.

"You will know in due time my son." She said giving him a sad smile.

"So, how do I go back?" Stiles asked her.

"Just say your name and say you would like to live," Nadia said.

"Thank you. It was good to see you for the first time." Stiles said giving her a hug.

"I know, and the next we see each other, it better not be soon," Nadia said smirking.

"Alright, but no promises. You know my lifestyle." Stiles stated as they parted from their hug.

"Indeed I do. Now you best be going." She said.

"Oh, right. I, Stiles Stilinski wish to live."