Little Friend

Natasha led the way to show the Captain and Dr. Banner were to go. Stiles, Isaac, and Jackson followed closely behind as they gave them some space to take in everything.

Stiles was so used to the rush hour that came with working for S.H.I.E.L.D and he did not mind one bit. Everyone had a task to do, and it was apparent as people scattered throughout the facility and quickly tapped their fingers against their keyboards.

Stiles was just looking around as he stood next to Nick Fury- looking at everyone fondly. Agent Hill was commanding orders and Stiles yelled out, "When was the last time you actually took a break?"

"Let's see, what year is it?" Agent Hill asked amusingly and Stiles laughed.

"Let's vanish," Nick Fury said before taking over the controls to the aircraft.

As they were safely in the air, Fury let the other agents take control of the aircraft, and went with Stiles to talk to the all mighty new group called, "Avengers."

"Gentlemen," Director Fury addressed them and Captain America walked up to Fury and gave him 10 bucks. Stiles quirks an eyebrow and Steve gave him a small smile before walking off.

"Doctor, thank you for coming," Director Fury greets Banner with a handshake.

"Thanks for asking nicely, " Bruce replies sarcastically but continued, "So, how long am I staying?"

"Once we got our hands on the Tesseract, you are in the wind," Director Fury informs him.

"Where are you with that?" Bruce asked as he puts his hands in his pockets and walks over to the railings.

"We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible camera on the planet," Uncle Phil stepped in.

"Cell phones, laptops...if it is connected to a satellite it's eyes and ears for us."

"That's still not gonna find them in time," Natasha commented bitterly. It was not directed towards them but towards the situation. She just wants Clint to be safe and hurt those who had anything to do with his disappearance.

"You have to narrow your field. How may spectrometers do you have access to?" Dr. Banner asked as he took off his jacket.

"How many are there?" Stiles asked curiously.

"Call every lab you know. Tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof and calibrate them for gamma rays. I'll rough out a tracking algorithm, basic cluster recognition. At least we could rule out a few places. Do you have somewhere for me to work?" Bruce asked and Director Fury looked to Natasha and Jackson.

"Agent Romanoff and Agent Whittmore, could you show the doctor to his laboratory, please?" Director Fury ordered. Jackson gave Isaac a quick kiss before following Natasha.

"You are going to love it. It has all the gadgets and toys," Jackson teased before walking away with Natasha and Bruce.
----

Stiles, Captain America, Isaac, and Uncle Phil stood by and watched everyone work.

"I mean, if it's not too much trouble," Uncle Phil started.

"No, no it's fine," Captain America said with his arms crossed as he observed everyone.

"It's a vintage set. It took me a couple of years to collect them all. Near mint," Uncle Phil bragged awkwardly but too proud to notice.

"We got a hit. A 67% match. Wait, cross match, 79%," Sitwell announced and all four of them went straight towards him.

"Location?" Isaac asked, putting his arm on the back of the guy's chair, leaning in to get a good look at the computer.

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28 Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding," The agent stated as he informed them of his findings.