Truth Call

Warning: Panic attack

I've never written a panic attack before so I hope it's not bad. I referred back to season three when Scott helped Stiles in the bathroom.

When they got home they went to the couch so Stiles could call Deaton. The phone kept ringing until Deaton finally answered on the fourth ring.

"Stiles, why might you be calling?" Deaton asked as he answered the phone call.

"You know that I left town, right?"

"Yes, I am aware, but what do you leaving have to do with this?" He asked in confusion.

"I was able to lift a T.V. controller without even picking it up," Stiles confessed worriedly and Isaac squeezed his shoulder as an act of comfort.

"You finally discovered your powers," Deaton muttered as he sighed sadly on the other line.

"What do you mean I finally discovered my powers. You mean you knew all along?" Stiles asked with a snap in his tone.

"Unfortunately, yes I did. There is a big secret you are not aware of," He said solemnly.

"Tell me now. I want to know," Stiles demanded angrily. His back was hunched over and his foot was excessively tapping against the hardwood floor.

"This is something I think we should be talking face to face and not over the phone," He tried to remain calm but Stiles could hear Deaton's voice waver.

"I am not coming back to Beacon Hills and I am sure you are far too busy to come fly to New York. I want you to tell me right now," Stiles snapped in frustration.

"You are adopted, Stiles," Deaton bluntly answered and that was when Stiles felt his whole world crashing down.

"That can't be true. The birth certificate says that Noah and Claudia Stilinksi are my parents," Stiles said as he shook his head in denial.

"Your birth mother came to my door a week before you were born; in need of shelter and protection. She told me how dangerous it would have been to stay with your dad and that he had no idea she was pregnant with you. Your mother was a very powerful supernatural being and that put you in danger the second you were welcomed into this earth. She talked about how her parents thought she was an abomination so she left her coven and trained herself. She died during child birth but she did make a letter for you because she had a gut feeling a day before your birth that she wasn't going to make it. After you were born I put you in a basket and left you on your adoptive parent's doorstep. I left before they could see me. I decided to keep the letter in hopes to give it to you when you discovered your powers," He explained shakily and by this point, Stiles was on the verge of crying. He felt on the verge of a panic attack.

"Do you know who my real Dad is?" Stiles asked nervously while tears were threatening to run down his cheeks.