•Tshirt•

Tomorrow is the first day of Junior year. My twin brother Archie and I are were sitting in the living room discussing our schedules when a knock sounded on the front door.

"I'll get it!" I said getting up, stretching, and walked over to open it.

A smile appeared on my face as a certain beanie clad, raven haired boy appeared on the other side of it.

"Juggie! Arch, look who's here!" I squealed excitedly as I threw my arms around his neck and let him in the house.

His eyes went wide when he saw me "It's good to see you too, y/n," He said politely as he walked into the living room.

"Jug! It's good to see you! How was Toledo?" He asked quickly hugging him, before he joined us on the couch.

Jughead was gone all Summer to visit his mom and little sister in Toledo. We weren't sure if he was going to make it back in time for the beginning of school. We kept in touch with him so he would feel welcomed when he came back especially with his dad still in jail.

"Do you want a something to drink? Or a snack? Oh, why don't we go to Pop's?" I suggested sitting down and sliding on my converse.

"That actually sounds really good," Jughead agreed standing to his feet.

"Arch? You in?" I asked my brother as I grabbed my jacket off the stair banister.

"Of course, let me go grab a jacket" he ran off upstairs leaving Jughead and I standing in the foyer alone.

"So, y/n, you look beautiful as ever...you've really grown up over the summer," he said trying to make small talk.

I felt a blush creep over my face. Only Jughead could make me blush like an idiot. I looked away from him "thank you, that's very sweet, you look good too!" I replied smiling at him.

His green eyes met mine briefly, they were so mesmerizing. Just as I remember them being. I looked away quickly when I heard Archie at the top of the stairs.

"Ready?" I asked looking up at my brother.

"Let's go!" We headed out the door and down the street towards the Chock-lit-shoppe.

We walked into the diner and Pop greeted us with a smile.

"Hey! Look who's back!" He said from behind the counter.

"Hey, Pop" Jughead said adjusting his beanie.

We found a round booth in the back next to the window and we all slid in. I sat on one side of the table and Archie and Jughead sat on the other side.

I grabbed the menu and opened it looking it over.

"Y/N, I don't know why you even bother looking you always order the same thing," Jughead teases laughing "you even ordered the same thing when we were 9 and came with our parents." Both of them chuckled his time.

I stuck my tongue out at him "you're one to talk! All you ever get is either coffee or a strawberry milkshake. Do you ever eat?" I asked jokingly.

Pop came over to take our order "it's good seeing the gang back together. These two looked lost without you Jug, especially y/n" he nodded towards me pointing at me with his pen. Before writing down our order and heading off to make it.

"Is that true, y/n?" Jughead asked smirking slightly.

"I love my brother, but one can only handle so much football talk. And let's not even mention how many girls he talked about over the Summer. That is not my area, that is why he has you. That is TMI for him to share with me" I laughed slightly teasing Archie.