A bump in the night..

I got out of those horrible slutty clothes and got into a long asking Alexandria Tshirt. I then collapsed onto my bed and went over what happened in my head. I was bloody exhausted. I felt so damn stupid at this point. For fucks sake, to think that he actually liked me? he was just using me because he was drunk. I still felt like a slut even though I was now in more suitable clothing. I turned off my light and curled up in a ball clutching my legs in my arms and buried myself deep under the covers. The party was still creating vibrations in the floor but I blocked it out. I needed to sleep and forget about this. I slowly began to sob again, embarrassed at what I had done and what I had let him do :( I looked over at the clock, 12:30am :/ this party was going to on into the early hours knowing what my brother was like. The thought of that vile creature still being downstairs probably hooking up with another girl made me feel sick. Why was I so upset over him? This had happened to me before, but I never felt anything like this before. I had never experienced this amount of lust pump through me when we were together, and by the look he was giving me, I knew he felt the same. I began to silently cry even more into my shirt, making makeup stains in the soft material until I fell into a dreamless sleep. I woke up a few hours later when I heard the door creak open, and the next minute I felt the covers move slightly and felt someone get into bed with me. I felt the same arms as earlier wrap tightly around my small waist. I pretended to be asleep still, I wasn't in the mood for his fucking tricks. The pressure of his large hands on my stomach got bigger and I felt hormones rush through me, full of lust and I knew I wanted him again. Slowly, his hands glided downwards my pants and the feeling I had for him got stronger. I felt my legs turn to pure jelly as he slipped his fingers inside the hem on my pants and began to rub me. My legs then tensed up as he got more intimate with me. I couldn't stand it anymore, I began to grind my butt against his member and he began to moan. Urgh it sounded so bloody good so I grinded harder and he did with his fingers. I let out a loud moan and heard him chuckle at me. I felt his cool breath against my ear as he began to rub faster and I gripped him tighter. This was so wrong as I knew it meant nothing to him, but I wanted him so bad that I carried on. He got deeper inside and another groan slipped out of my mouth. Then he kissed my neck and disappeared under the covers. Then my legs were thrust apart with his hands and my pants were ripped off completely. I felt his head between my legs and he started to lick me. Omfg it felt like heaven. I gripped his head in my legs tightly making sure he wouldn't come up till I was done. Urghh he was good, very good. I groaned again and started Moaning his name as he moved faster and faster. "FUU...UCCK.KKK" I shouted as I knew I couldn't last anymore. He came back up from under the covers and our hair was dripping with sweat. He looked tired as fuck, but still hot as hell. I just bit my lip and smiled as he came and kissed my forehead. Then he whispered "go to sleep, you look shattered babe." and left the room again. Urghh he did it again didn't he! I thought. This guy is going to be trouble...