[FANFICTION] THE IDES OF JULY by jandralee

THE IDES OF JULY by jandralee

The world has changed. After aliens invaded New York City and superhumans continue to emerge from the woodwork, society has been forced to accept that which it does not know or understand.

Anna, a young freelance journalist, witnesses these changes first hand as she travels the world, always observing yet never participating in events which continually shape the future.

Now, after watching an Avenger murder a seemingly innocent man before her very eyes, she's thrust into action. Narrowly escaping death with Loki, the God of Mischief, Anna finds herself at a crossroads.

How do you fight that which you do not understand? 

- This features the god of mischief, Loki, this time with a strong female lead. It has a well-laid-out plot with fast-paced action. (apex-aporia

- IT'S SO EXCELLENT THAT IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY (chanaenae88)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!