[SHORT STORY] NINE LIES OF B.G. DAVIES by BG_Davies

NINE LIES OF B

NINE LIES OF B.G. DAVIES by BG_Davies

A WW II veteran struggles with the aftermath of a false truth; a young girl prepares to sell her body to a passing stranger; an ancient trapper sniffs the path of the wolf; a deformed fish surfaces; a mysterious track is discovered on the shore of a northern lake.

Nine Lies of B.G. Davies is a collection of short fiction featuring new original works as well as a few remastered drafts. Some stories were previously published outside of Wattpad, and reworked here for the Wattpad audience, some have appeared on Wattpad in earlier forms, and others have been running around the hard drive long enough. It's time to set them free.

- So intriguing, so well-written: Even took me back to finding something in my dear father's drawer that shocked me as a child. Simply fabulous! (MaryLTabor)

- This dude, BG_Davies, would be okay, even passing, on the strength of his muted confidence and the smell of his gentle machismo, but with the sharp insights and perceptions of a woman half his age, he rises above us all to tell round and beautiful stories. (CeciandJack)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!