[ROMANCE] THE THIRD SON (Edited) by Ferret-bird [Mature]

THE THIRD SON (Edited) by Ferret-bird

Approached by a young journalist and historian, Dr. Reverend Roslind McMillan decides to tell the story of the past two years:

Deep in the autumnal forests of Greystone Abbey--before he is ordained or working for the University--Roslind meets the separatist preacher Malory Monteparsse when he collapses, half-dead, on the abbey's front steps.

Tasked with keeping Monteparsse alive, Roslind soon realizes that he isn't the villain the Church would have him believe, but a man educated in philosophy, theology, and, most importantly, magic. As Roslind's genuine concern for Monteparsse turns into something more, he stumbles into a fight for innocent lives, freedom, and justice that challenges the very core of his beliefs.

- The author has a way with words, and they'll make you emotionally invested in their story before you're ready for all the feels. Their stories are heavily character-based, so it's definitely an emotional rollercoaster with every book. (IdeoIogicalIy)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!