[SCIFI] REMEMBRANCE by Squeaks7

REMEMBRANCE by Squeaks7

Sometimes home is a place you've never seen, a place you've never been, or even a place you never dreamed existed.

Nothing in Gwelle's seventeen years prepares her for what awaits the inhabitants of the Deliverance on the surface of their new home world. A world which took them ninety years to reach, countless hardships, and heartbreaks. Now they were there, she was determined to enjoy it to the fullest.

Someone else has other plans for their new home. As accidents and hardships shake their settlement, Gwelle realizes she can't sit back and let pain come to her family again. Tragedy won't come to those she loves if she has anything to do with it. So, with the help of her friends, she sets out to find the cause and the cure to the destruction plaguing her new home.

Along the way, she encounters new friends, the boy she tried hard to forget, and a secret no one was supposed to uncover. She'll do whatever it takes, even if that means breaking a few rules along the way.

- An engaging sci-fi mystery. Well worth a read. (OwainGlyn)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!