i softly hummed gently under my breath  as my mouth gently formed the words as only single puffs of breath came out in response, like the puffs of silvery smoke that were bellowed out by a smoker.i would occasionaly gaze back at john, my watch, and my drawing as i kept tabs on the time to keep an idea of how far each scene took in real times along with the fact to see if i can learn any possible ways to stay sane from the formidable doctor Watson that he had possibly gained from his long and scrupulous endeavors. 

my brow creased in anoyance as i huffed gently under my breath as time ticked by slower then i had anticipated.but with a huff, i gently flew a bit of hair that fell in my line of vision, and was now in front of Martin Freeman's nose, making it a gingery blob. i sighedand with a quick tub and a wrap, my hair was in a quick ponytail behind my head as i gently drummed my pencil against the aper wi9th a dull 'tat', with a swooping glance at Mr. Watson, i frowned, squinting to look for anyfiner details i might have missed.

i left out the bad parts on johns pictures like the fact that he had light crows feet unde rhis eyes along with tiny bags that were starting to form, which was miraculousl to me how he has been forced to put up with Holmes, and only had that much visible damage, whilst i was unable to sleep at night in anticipation to find out how i ot here, and why the hell i am here...

i smiled faintly as i drew the light way his shoulders dripped as he was partially slumped over as he waited for Sherlock to finish another hefty task.with a few dips and twirls, i was finsihing the details on the watch that resided on his left wrist, my eyes slowly peeling up and takin g in the small details on his crisp brown jackett that covered his faintly distinguishable red shirt that was neatly arranged underneath.

with a charcoal pencil, i was instantly shading in the fined and small details as i minded the every crack and crevice and ever little detail that was present upon my model at the time or the drawing.

i gently shaded under his eyes ,his cheeks bones, under his hair, and such other places to help illustrate the depth perception in the current location.within seconds, i quickly put my penicls, pens, and such back and quickly excahnged them for a thin tipped sharpie, a bold tipped sharpie, and my large extensive set of colored pencils.

with gently swoops and dainty swoops, i outlined Johns figure as much as possible without compromising his entire looks. A second later i quickly whipped out my various shades of yellow, sandy yellow, dandelion, and such as i gently shaded his somewhat bleach blonde hair that looked less vibrant in the white lights of our current location. my fingers gently smoothed out lines and nicks as i blew the remaning bits of eraser off my paper, and quickly got back to work.

i next got the various shades of brown i needed, teracotta, bown, deep brown, and other shades.i quickly filled in and accented his brown jackett with gentle lines and such.i quickly shoved them back inside the pack and grabbed the red and crimsons as i gently shaded in the small area that held his shirt for it to be seen, my eyes quickly averting my gaze as i moved passed the various buttons that were meant to stay white, and frankly did stay white.

with a quick swioe i grabbed my peachy and white colors as i grntly shaded his skin, trying my best to contour the colros under the fixated lights.

and with the ast finishing touch of evergreen for his eyes smiled happily.i then lazily sighned it, and wrote my # down in case of emergency (DONT GET THE WRONG IDEA PEOPLE).

with a quick tear, John looked at me curiously as i slowly walked up to him and handed him the folded paper as i looked down sheepishly, whe i was well aware of the odd silence coming from John, my eyes slowly gazing up to see john looking at the picture wide eyed, gobsmacked, gazing at the picture, then back to me with a look of all out disbelief, and may i say, a small tear.