#DonnaSlap

A.n

soory guys, i hate making you guys wait this fricking long, but since my computer STILL isnt back from the shop im forced to use my moms laptop,which isnt that bad, and plus i've been hella lazy and focusing on my other new stories...

but i felt bad, sinc ei knew this one is really popular, so i decided to updae, and 2 things

1.im going to enter this in the Watty awards ( i NEED you guys to remind me, otherwise i will most likely forget

and 

2.be ready for an unseen surprise twist...

without further ado, lets begin...

<>Back To Duh storeh<>

my finger danced in my pockets as i held a cold smooth object within my grasp as i quickly stole a glance back to Sherlock, smiling faintly as i saw his cheek was stil red from earlier

<>Rewind...<>

i gazed around me at the white walls that were filled with various posters and such reminding workers of there normal and abnormal duties her at St. Barts.

i was starting to become slowly like a minisherlock as i found myself slowly growing into the habbit of reading people for my own amusement and often baffling others with the poweers of my mind,but it all, all of this new knowledge seemed natural.

A little TO unnatural...

my finger sdrummed hungrilly against the white counter as Sherlock waited for the machine to give a breif buzz ,signaling the end of its search for the other component.

Desptie the fact that i slowly felt myself feeling like i was being devoured internally by a pack of maggots as i waited impatiently for the plot to progress.it was awfully tempting to give away everything and blow my 'cover' and help progress the plot, but that could have dire consequences.

slash that.

IT WOULD have dire consequences.

so instyead of becoming and angry hobbit, and stomping and romping around angrilly, i decided it would be best to finely attune my skills into something further along the lines of stress releasing.

so with a somewhat content sigh, i pulled out my sketch pad and a pencil, my huge pink eraser that reading in big bold black lettering 

and resumed 

'For Huge Mistakes'

and quickly commenced drawing quietly as i hummed and listened softly to my playlists with my pair of Zelda headphones( te one in the set from the previous chapter) and resumed my drawing of the hobbit like army doctor as the song 'This Is Gospel' filled my ears with its soothin variation of the song on the Pianno as Brendan Urie's voice filled my ears.