Trouble in the Tiberiad Galaxy Part 2

My head throbbed intensly as i constantly felt the odd swishing sensation of my blood quickly draining in and out of my head, an undelightful buzzing occuring constantly as my body struggled to keep a somewhat healthy composure.

"Gawd, another fricking headache, just great." i mutter annoyed under my breath as i try to move my hand, but with a 'chinck' i shoot my eyes open to be met with a terrifying situation.

 Something shiny, small and silver slowly coming closer to my torso that i now notice was bare, as all i had on was my undergarments.

SHIT.

i felt a blush arise on my cheeks ,but as i felt a light tap on my stomache i quickly snapped out of it.

"move that scalpel any closer, and  i wont end up the one being cut" i growled through clenched teeth as i struggled to get free.

my wrists ached as i struggled whole heartedly to get my hands out of the metal cuffs that were straped to the metal table that  i was now laying on.

My eyes held a half terrified yet half intimidating heir as i slowly traced my glossy eyes up the long, lanky, and bony arm that held the sclapel tightly, quickly moving backwards as if my statement was actuallly convincing.

but, as i felt a ave of pain shoot up a little bit lower i glanced down in horro to see a somewhat familiar face giving me a usual devious smile.

no...

it CANT BE!!!

I MUST BE DREAMING!!!

HE ISN'T REAL!

HE'S ONLY A FIGMENT OF MY IMAGINATION!

i was quickly alerted abck to my reality as i felt an earbursting scream rip out of my throat as the scalpel dug deeper, making fine lines of pain that serated my body like a toy.

i couldnt hyear my own screams, and my vison was somewhat blurry.

the odd song from earlier seemed to dance around my head as i felt myself go lightheaded, and with one last glance at the person i fell into a deep sleep.

My odd trance like state didnt seem to want to give me the real satisfaction of a somewhat fitful and ripe slumber, as i instead was left to settle with bearing the ain and agony as if i were still awake, and was somehow left to watch in horor as the scalpel dug deeply, drawing long flowing lines across my body.

I wanted to scream, to shout as loud as possible.

i felt my body shudder in anticipation as i waited for the Words 'Doctor' to come off my mouth, and off my tongue.

i might just have a chance to escape.

But as i felt myself try to formulate the words, i felt a sif my brain had been replaced with a wet noodle, and was unable to do anything.

 my mouth tasted like somone shoved an old gym sock inside of it.

and my head thorbbed like somone shot a dagger inside of it, waves of pain crashing even louder as every single thought occured.

what do i d-

*Silence*

Time Lapse: ??? Unknown ???

Okay...

Now, i was pissed.

I have no clue how long ive been like this, i have no clue where i am , and i have not a single clue how to wake back up.

Its felt like the longest grueling time of my life, and im sick and tired of waiting for the Doctor to save me.

 my bony hand reached out feebly to try to grasp at the small fringe of life that stil clung to me, as i felt the powers of time slowly wring around me tightly.

but as the branch swung out of my reach, i felt a wave of crushing realisation rush over me.

What if im dead and im some sort of ghost now stuck in some sort of odd limbo for souls???

What if I never get to tell the Doctor how i truly feel???

Or worse.

what if i never get to see Jamie again.

as soon as that thought ran through my mind, i  knew i had struck my own nerve, as i felt a sharp stabbing of pain come from my chest.

my heart Ached just so that i could hold him, and help him stay safe.

but alas, if it were not for me deciding to go on this trip, Jamie wouldnt be in any danger.

And i wouldnt be in this situation.

It was all because of me...

a cry of pain gaspoed from my idle mouth as a stake of pain shot through my chest, a single tear coming from my eyes that were cemented shut.

an a butterfly feeling was spreading inside of me as a wave of sheer white hot pain and pure joy washed over me , my emotions tumbling and somersaulting as they tugged this way and that.

a loud popping caused me to tense as my ears loudly flexed once more, as slowly noise came drifting back into my ears.

...

i had to be dreaming...

i cant be hearing Jamies voice!!!

what kind of drugs did i take in the Tardis???

"Jj.j.JJ..A.a.M.m.mI.i.e"

a detached voice said my name in long chunks,  my brain taking forever to process.

my old computer was faster right now!

but as a sudden shockwave of pain erupted from my spine a loud scream came from my mouth, and with a snap everything seemed back to normal, as i felt my vision hazily return back to normal.

"ROSIE!!!!" i groaned as a loud yelling caused me to wince.

with an unwilling quick peek, i quickly closed my eyes, which werent quite so ready for all of that light.

but as  i felt my curiousity tug tighter and tighter at me,i  couldnt help but slowly open my eyes to be met with a terrifying sight.

I was boud tightly in a large metal chir, my hands ,arms, legs and everything else possibly able to move was compartmented and locked up.

several large cuffs dangled and clanked from different locations.

a large metal brace was digging into my neck with a sharp force, my ankles red and bloody from the chains that held both of them together, and were attached to the 2 that were atached to my wrists.

i yelped in  pain as a massive shock roared through me, my eyes wide in shock as electricity flowed through the chains and such.

i glanced down terrified to ee The Doctor, Amy, Rory, Jamie, and River all on the ground, guarded.

they watched me terrified as i stood still shaking.

a cold metal voice broke the odd silence with an intense precision.

"THE FINAL STEP HAS BEEN COMPLETED ! COMENCE FULL CONVERSION!"

A i glanced over terrified as my head shook.

i gulped as a small sueak rumbled out of my trembling lips as i stared n horor at the enemy before me.

but what terrified me more was not the fact that my captors were Cybermen, but the fact that they mentioned that i was a project.

well...

looks like im totally fucked.

<>><>><>

A.N

I totally want to apologize to all of my awesome readers! im sosorry i havent updated in forever.my mind has been dumber then a rock, and i have been having massive brain farts. but thatnks to you guys, i made sure to pull this one out, my plan has already been in place. im just waiting to see where it leads to next...

>:D

And what exactly do the Cybermen mean by 'experiment?'

well, youl just have to wait and see.

Spoilers...

:P