Story time...

A.n

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

*pops party popper in your face, then runs around skipping and dancing like a drunken giraffe*

We got 1000 reads!!!

GUESS WHAT THIS CALLS FOR???

TRADEMARK CHAPTAH!

now, trade mark chapter are originating from my Quotev accoun, for the time i met a madman.

but since this is such an awesome achievment, i decided why not.

 now, the content is basically the same thing from TTIMAMM (the time i met a mad man)

trade mark chapters tend to be big, mind blowing or rather msyterious and dramatic chapters, and tend to reveal a few secrets or hidden mysteries...

so with that in mind...

 let the games...

begin >:D

<><><><>

after a bit of hide and seek with the Doctor inside the tardis, the time seemed to wind past faster then usual, which was quite surprising due to the oddly fast paced life style of the Doctor aswe sat inside a time machine, i would think that time would tend to be a bit slower compared to the usuall.

at certain times, it seemed that i was right, but today rather, it seemed like the exact opposite in fact.

after a bit of hopping in and out of rooms, a bit of scares, the occasional fits of laughs, we kept oppening more doors for shits and giggles, just to see what we would find exactly.

"what do you think it is Jamie?" i asked, looking up to see jamie concentrting as his fingers played with my hair and he continously stared at the odd oaken door thatwe had just came upon after a tiresome game of hide and seek in the pool.

 needless to say , we were soaked.

he shrugged his shoulders, his fingers tired of playing with my hair, and with a yawn he sat his head upon mine, gazing bored at the door that was carved intricatley with circles and dots, the designs almost , the teensiest, and faintest bit familiar.

nah, im just tired.

and with one last gulp , my hand clasped tightly around the crystal door knob, and with a quiet ssqueak , the door seemed welcome us inside.

Holy FUCHING COW..

"well that  awnswers our questions." i murmur quietly as i slowly tread inside.

the large room held several book cases, each coated with a fine lasyer of dust, spiral staircases seemde to lead farther and farther upwards to what seemed like a never ending ceiling.

with a large gulp, i slowly padded farther into th lagrest library i had ever laid my eyes on.

my fingers brushed gently on the covers of various older and newer books as i passed by , my eyes slowly taking in as much information as possible.

my eyes were suddenly caught off guard as i saw various bottles littering a bookshelf in the far left hand corner of the 3rd level, and as i felt Jamie suddenly start bouncing up and down , he pointed happily at the exact same thing  iwas staring at .

"What are bottles doing in a library?" he asked, his voice a bit scratch as we had laughed and chated so much.

i shrugged my shoulers lightly, sighing as i quickly aproached the nearest set of spiracl staircases.