Ore-oh no!

i suddenly bolted up from bed, sweat dripping down my face in sweatly clumps.

 i breathed in heavily as i sat still, slowing down my heart beat and breathing as my petrified expression begins to fade.

i took a massive gulp of water, scrunching upagainst the wall with the clump of curly brown hair that seemed to loll dreamily as a faint , high pitched snoring came from the small hole in between his hair and his forehead. i groaned lightly, mixing into a short yawn at the end.i wipe my eyes as i glanced dreamliy out the hazy window,covered in a light dusting of frost after the cold winds whipped around outside.

i sighed as i gently stroked the fine hairs on Jamies head as my mind replayed the nightmare that i had just had.

...

a dull echoing of an odd drumming sound seemed to thud  loudly beneath my chest, my ears rining as the odd white noise an garble conversations flew into my ears, my brain unable to decipher the odd conversation.

 an odd hunger seemed to be slowly climbing up inside my chest as slowly, the white noise and ringing faded, my brain slowly being able to understand the words that danced around me.

i felt a groan escape my lips, but it was barley audible as i felt the last bit of white noise finally leave my ears.

a sudden jab to my shoulder seeemd to magically open my dream filled eyes, my eyes glancing around the odd white room that surrounded me.my eyes glanced down to see an iv tube placed deftly in my right arm , an odd fluid that had an indescribable appearance steadily slurping through the small tubes, eventually winding up inside my arm.

my right hand clenched and unclenched along with my teeth as the steady flow of pain seeped inside my arm, causing me to struggle,o nly to learn that my legs were shackled tightly to the 2 end posts of the pristine looking white bed that i lay in.

my slightly drrop eyes observed the rest of the room , small but important details registering inside my brain.

the steady beeping of the machine next to me on my left bleeped quietly as it did its job, hooked up with several pieces of other sophisicated medical equipment.

my wrists ached , the shiny red skine glazed with dried up splatters of blood, as my hands were also shackled in handcuffs , holding my arms up in an odd position, my arms limply dangling in the air as i slowly felt the blod flow cut itself off steadily as seconds ticked my.

i tried to find a comfortable position as my abdomen was throbbing angrilly, certain places aching more then others as i felt like the section of my body that inluded from my belly button, down untill my thighs, of which were itching in sheer pain.

my mind was snapped out of its intent focus on diminishing the bouts of pain that slowly danced up and down my body, as the door that suddenly seemed to register in my brain intently slammed open, several people walking.

a medium heighted woman swayed slightly as she walked in , accompanied by 2 guards.

my eyes were soon to focus , and within seconds,  iwas taking inevery single detail  from the looks of them.

the woman looked a bit odd, as she seeemd to sport an odd looking eyepatch on her left eye, accenting her purplish lipstick that seemed to bring some color to her bland , black outfit. her face was decorated with a very few dabs of wrinkles that mostly surrounded her mouth, forwn lines and worry lines easily definable on her face.

i grimaced at the guardsmen that held tightly onto bulky, large black guns that clacked along with there shoes on the pristine white metal floor, each decorated with camoflogue green uniforms, resembling uniforms from earth inthe 21st century , exccept a few differences.

i felt a shiver of fear veer up and down my spine as they finally aproached me.

the woman suddenly stopped, each guard stopping behind her.

she gazed at me with inquisitive eyes, a frown forming on her face as she stared at me harder and harderuntill she looked like she was going to explode.after she quickly composed herself, she continued her nerve shredding activity of observing me, this time with a devious smile on her face.

"Exxcuse me m'am, can i help you?"  iasked, my voice becomuing a bit higher at the end of the question due to my anticipation

she just stood there, her odd smile slowly shifting back into a mute face , she glanced at me, then faced the guards, whispering something inaudible in each of there ears , a small whisper of curiosity dipping a bit of anxiety as each guard slowly marched off in different directions.

she gave me one last devilish grin before she left, without a word to me.

 i glanced around oddly, my brain trying to figure out what was going on.

a sudden spark of intesne, white hot , blistering pain shot through me, me body screaming deafiningly in the odd senssation of pain that seared through my body , slowly getting more intense.

i wanted to sc-

"G? heloo?" i hear the high pitched voice of Jamie interupting my reminiscing , causing me to suddenly refocus on my real surroundings.

i shake my head, loking back to see Jamie giving me a half asleep , half concerned glance.

"Yes Jamie?" iu asked, looking at him.

"a. are my parents coming back...?" he asked, almosty breaking down in tears, causing me to almost cry.

i held out my arms, and i hugged him tightly, rokcing him back nd foh as i heard his cries for his mommy and addy bury inside the sleeve of my flannel pajamas.

"I , im so so sorry Jamie.  idont know, honestly. ill see what i can do tommorow, okay?"  i suggested, and with a terary nod, i held him close one last bit.

i backed up a bit, looking at him with a kind face. as i finished hiping off the last tear,  iglanced at him to see him with his usuall begging glance, causing me to hesitate.

 i sighed, giivng up, shaking my head.

"Fine, but only tonight, besides i have a big da tommorrow."  isaid, and with that me and him slowly descneded downstairs for a midnight snack.

my slipperees scracthed on the tile as i slowly walked hand in hand with Jamie as we marched over to the fridge.

i pulled out the milk and 2 glasses, takingout a new sleeve of oreos , placing them on a medium plate, and walking over to the table.

i sighed fitfully as i placed both cups of cold milk on the 2 coasters on the table along with the plate.

Jamie sat up happily, his face filled with delight as he quickly grabbed an oreo, and hastily dunked it into his sup of milk, his face a cute smile that reminded me of the Doctor.

i just chuckled heartily, shaking my head as i tok an oreo and held it in my glass. 

 i glanced over at Jamie, a look of horror crossing my face as i see a dalek eyestalk floating in Jamies milk cup.

DAMMIT BOB!!!

i quickly swiped his milk and cookie, and tossed the cookie into the garbage and draining the contaminated milk in the sink.

he gazed at me with eyes, looking a bit hurt, but i just quickly came up with an excuse.

"I forgot, the milk might be spoiled, so maybe this one might be better."  isuggested, and with a bright smile and understanding nod, i sighed, grabbing 2 new glasses and pouring fresh milk into them, sitting back down at the table.

my oreo had just made contact with the milk , when the doorbell rung.

 I mutterd angrilly uner my breath as i slowly walked up to the door, and with a click, the lock unlocked, and i swiftly oepedn the door.

"I swear, if you knock on my door and tell me about your saviour one more time i will b-"

i was about to continue when i opened my eyes, my mouth stopping.

"hi. Hi Doc."

Dammit Doctor!