'not now... princess cheesecake. I made a promise to the lollipop king-'

As i drifted off into a dark slumber, i felt myself later somewhat in a blank stage, my mind and brain going into an odd shuffling that seemed to create an odd prickly sensation that wrung out in waves as it surged through my body, i trying my best to fight the odd sensation that was my forgotten memories being forced to resurface.

my mind was quick to scope out te source, and with a glance,i saw a shadow trying its best to get through my mind barrier, but with a forceful shove, the figure was gone and i was left with the subtle echoes of pain that slowly subsided.

in seconds, i felt myself being shaken, causing me to groan.

"not now.. princess cheesecake.. i i made a promise to the lollipop king i ... i-"

"G!!!!" a familiar voice shouted within close proximinty causing me to jump up, my eyes wide as i glance around with a terrified look across my face.

"WHOWHATWHEREWHENWHY???WASITTHECHEESECAKEPRINCESISWEAR-"

i look over to see Jamie containg his laughter, cuaisng a tried grin to spread across my face as i awoke, wiping my eyes dutifully and glancing around.

"whats wrong Jamie?" i asked, yawning as i stretched a bit, patting a small spot on the chair that i was in , Jamie quickly sat down.

"The Doctor...-he-"

"Can we please not tal about hi-"

"he took your blood sample." he stated bluntly, and awave of anger came crashing upon me, breaching thee dam that had been built to prevent idiotic situations that were about to prsent themselves in front of me, as my red head did tend to give me a tendency to come off a bit hasrh, which i was just about to prove.

with a groan , and a firm frown, i got up ou of the bed and walked with Jamie into the Controll room, mumbling unsatisfactory words under my breath as i stamped down the Tardis halls, on my way to slap the Doctor across the face.

and with a simlple slink, i snaked up behind the doctor, and slapped him right across the face.

my mouth was in a firm frown, as i glared at him, his eyes wide and mouth open as the deep red splotch aerose on his right cheek.

"OUCH!" he shouted, looking at me with the same surpised expression.

i raised my left eyebrow as i glared at him , his same daft expression spread acorss his face as i was hesitating not to slap him several more times.

"you better have a Damn fine reason for poking me with a needle!" i growled at him , my balance tottering dangerously close to flipping the entire balance, and toss the entire tardis into disarray.

He looked at me with a gobsmacked expression, his surprised expression quickly buried beneath a thick molten layer of intense curiosity.

But, as he wiped yet another fake expression away , he quickly stood erect, straightening his bow tie with an indignant expression.

" I don't know what you're talking about." He said with an eyebrow raised, his arms firmly crossed over his chest as he sported a more pouty look then a more intimidating glare that he was inevitably waiting for me to cower from, a slight jarring in my bones being the only visible reaction.

I rolled eyes , glaring him. And with another firm slap to the face , his body shuddered as he recoiled from yet another slap dealt by none other then moi.

"I demand answers mister. I'm not going to stop bothering you until I get them!" I remarked with a dark glare across my face as I kept my deadly glare directly upon his eyes.

he huffed is arms challengingly, his hands quickly moving onto his hips in a taunting manner.

"Good luck with that." he sneered and with a glare and a growl in sheer anger i stomped out of the console room.