⇜Eight⇝

I deserve some damn good head for this chapter. And I deserve comments you fucking slut buckets 😉😘

Also you're not allowed to masturbate reading this. And if you break the rules you'll be punished. 💀💀💀

Chapter rating: the temperature of Mani's cheeks when Lauren bragged about the tricks she does with her ass 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Lauren stepped into the pale white illuminated hallway outside her designated room door. Dr Rowe had given her sufficient direction to navigate her way there, briefed her quickly on her partner, and given her a keycard and now Lauren was ready for action. She could feel the anticipation course through her veins like a living creature trapped, clawing it's way out.

She took a deep breath and slid her keycard through the security lock, stepping inside once the door was opened.

Lauren glanced up to see a woman sitting on one of the pristine white leather couches with perfect posture. Her body language already oozed confidence and Lauren felt a small thrill in her stomach at the idea of someone who might meet her level of intensity.

Lauren did love a challenge.

The woman was wearing a yellow dress, fitted skin tight around her athletic frame. The bright color against her dark skin was a picture perfect compliment of the contrasting hues. Part of the dress was cut in a v at her neckline, exposing the thickness of her breasts and Lauren knew she should greet the woman but she couldn't help allowing her eyes to linger. Something incredibly familiar about her face, Lauren couldn't help but feel like she'd seen the woman before.

"Hello. I'm Normani. You are?" Lauren could hear a slight annoyance in the woman's voice, that she had ogled her before even introducing herself.

Lauren strode surely over to the couches.

"My name is Lauren," she replied, offering her hand to shake.

That was the right move, apparent by the slight rise of one of Normani's eyebrows and her acceptance of the offer. They shook hands briefly, and Lauren could just tell there was something businesslike about this woman. Her demeamor was very professional and Lauren already admired the way she held herself.

Lauren couldn't wait to get under her skin and strip that composure away completely.

Realization finally hit her the longer she stared at the beauty.

"Wait... you're- Normani Kordei. As in Kordei Industries?" Lauren was in disbelief.

Normani rolled her eyes.

"Please respect that you have signed a nondisclosure agreement to participate in this session."

"Yes, trust me I'm aware. I'm just surprised I suppose, that someone of your prestige would-"

"Would come to sex therapy?" Normani raised an eyebrow, sleek and jet black and perfectly aligned.

Lauren's grin grew cheshire.

"May I respectfully ask, why do you come here? Last time I checked, your company was a joint enterprise with your.... husband?"

Normani's eyebrow dropped and tugged down into a furrowed glare.

"Not that it's any of your concern, and keep in mind I will sue you for every penny you're worth if you ever breathe a word of this to another soul, but my husband was the one who told me to seek help for my... acquired taste in sexual encounters."