Random Short

"Hey, I'm gonna get us some drinks okay Euna?" I nervously nodded as I fumbled with my sleeves. He looked at me confused before coming back with two plastic red cups. "Cheers." He took a sip and I stared into the cup. Jimin noticed "Have you ever drank alcohol before?"

I nodded and looked away "Ch-Cheers." He laughed amused as he raised his cup to mine.

Few drinks later~
"Mmm, Jiminie~ Can I uh have some more?" Jimin stared amazed as she swayed in her seat "Um Euna? Is this your first time drinking alcohol?" Euna giggled. He stood up and sighed "Alright, let's get you home." He lifted Euna and she pouted "But I don't want to move." A man placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder "Let the lady stay. She can hang out with me while you go back home to your momma since your curfew is almost up."

The man smirked proud of his insult. Jimin glared at the man "Back off dude, we're engaged. Also my mom is dead." The man sweat dropped "Oh.." He then quickly turned and walked off. Jimin looked at Euna who was asleep in his arms. He moved a strand of hair which was on her face and smiled "I don't think I'm ever going to let you drink again."

He teleported to the mansion and placed her on his bed before laying beside her. He looked at her drunk, sleeping face and fell asleep.