CHAPTER TWELVE

I saw Jimin sitting on the couch lost in thought. I tapped his shoulder startling him. "What ya thinkin bout?" He shook his head "nothing important. So what's up?"

"The ceiling." He gave me a look "I mean nothing much heh. How bout you?" "Same." I knew he's lying "So do you visit your mother much?"

He stayed silent "I don't want to talk about it." I sighed "Please?" He furrowed his brows and I backed off "Sorry. I just wanted to know since you never really talk about her."

His eyes changed color and his aura started darkening "No I'll just say this. I don't even know why I'm nice to you anymore and earlier today there was a werewolf watching me. I said I didn't want to talk about it because humans killed my mom and I demise them. Which means I. demise. you."

He put a lot of disgust in the word 'you'. I nod "Ok if so. I can tell you ain't want me here." I mentally cursed at myself for letting tears roll down my face.

"I'll leave you alone for a while." I walked out the door and a person knocked me unconscious.

I then woke up in a concrete room and I had shackles on my right ankle and my left wrist. I looked around and saw a girl walking towards me.

My eyes widened "H-Hana? We thought you died! Even your sister Hani!" She smirked "Yes I did die. But I became something more after that."

Her aura was pure black "Contracted Demon." She nodded "Smart, but I thought you'd be mad by her change of attitude."

It was a man's voice "Who are you? What did you do?" He appeared "All I did was let the darkness consume her bright heart. It was much easier since her twin sister died."

He laughed. "You're sick!" I looked at Hana "Hana! Come back! Fight the darkness! Hani wouldn't want this!"

She froze and the black ring around her neck was fading. He panicked and hugged her "No. Your sister would want revenge for her death."

She closed her eyes and her stare was full of hate and anger. A tear escaped from my eye. I quickly wiped it. I realized something. Jimin when he's angry his eyes never glow or change and no matter what, his aura never darkens.

"Did you possess Jimin?" Hana looked at me "Of course." I sighed in relief- wait it's not like I care! Hana smirked "Seems like Euna forgot~ Her junior year crush~"

I looked at her confused "Master I think we should return her memories." He smirked "What a great idea Hana."

I glared. "Get the witch here now." She nodded and disappeared then reappeared with a very young witch. "Y-Yes mister?" "Make a memory potion right her and now." She nodded and got to work.

She only looked about 10. I felt bad for her. She finished in only a few minutes and handed the potion to the man. He smirked "I hope you also remember me~"

I struggled when he held my body still. "Hana, please help me." She poured the potion in my mouth and he held my mouth shut so I ended up drinking the potion.

He let go and they walked away. "We all know you aren't human. And that this is just the beginning of pain you will face." He smirks and they leave the room.

A sharp pain hit my head and images flashed through my mind. I was breathing hard and I screamed. My breathing slowed and I fell unconscious.

Please help me...