CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Jimin POV
I coughed up blood as Jihyun helped Euna escape. I began to breathe in deep breaths to focus on healing. Kaede ran to me "Jimin!" Jin, namjoon, taehyung, yoongi, hoseok, and Jungkook ran towards me panicked. "Hyung!" I held up my hand signaling I was fine "I'll be fine." I coughed as I felt more blood begin rising from my throat.

They looked at me with more concern "No you aren't! You've been stabbed with a lethal demon weapon! He said you have a month!" I look at Kaede, noticing her lost in thought "Kaede?" Kaede snapped out of her thoughts "That weapon..I know it. It can't be removed, but the longer it's in you, it will drain your life." Jungkook looked at Kaede "What do you mean it can't be removed?" Kaede rubbed her temples "I mean none of us can remove it, only Euna can. Now get him to a bed."

Jimin winced as he was laid into his bed. "You should probably call Jaebum and the others" I wheezed "Please get her. Tell her the situation it might break through to her." "Jimin you can't just-" I closed my eyes as I fell unconscious.

A couple weeks later...
Euna POV
"Ma'am is there anything you want?" I smile "Blood." I bit into her neck and drank my fill. I frown as I realize she was still breathing "Well then, lucky you." Euna walked away leaving the maid unconscious on the ground. She sighed "This is getting boring. When can I leave or at least kill something that actually runs?" Taehui walked in with a smile. I look at him with amusement "It really surprised me when I found out you were a vampire Taehui."
(Reminder: Taehui, Euna's 'cat')

He pouted playfully "Does that mean we aren't family anymore?" I grinned "Of course we're family. I adopted you!" He smiled and then held out his hand "It's almost time Euna." I placed my hand on his "Does that mean we're finally going out?" He nodded "We'll head out tonight at six. Which is..right...now." I jumped up with a grin. "Come on let's go!" We walked through the corridor and out the door. I shifted and we all ran to the mansion.
-
-
-
-
-
Once we arrived, we decided to just walk in since they were outnumbered anyways. I unlocked the door with a hidden key and we walked in. Seeing the mansion again brought back some memories, but I was brought back to reality by yelling. I was grabbed by someone and taken upstairs into a room. I threw the the person off me and into a wall. I looked to see who it was and recognized that it was Kaede. She looked at me with desperation "Euna, please, Jimin needs your help. At this point we don't care if you don't come back. Just save him."

So then this is Jimin's room. I looked at the bed to what I thought would've been amusing, but instead made my heart drop and blood run cold. I could feel myself flickering "J-Jimin?" I quickly walked to him and touched him. He was ice cold. I looked at the large dagger that was imbedded in his chest and felt myself return. I looked at Kaede with tears "Why didn't you pull it out?!" "We can't. Only you can."

I let out a soft sob and wiped my tears to clear my vision. I immediately grabbed onto the hilt of the dagger and pulled it out. I jolted up, startled, when Jimin's eyes shot open and then eventually landed on me. The dagger wound closed up and he immediately sat up and hugged me. I gripped onto him crying. Jimin then pulled away from the hug and pulled me into a kiss.

"Euna finish him!" "Taehui." I looked at him and smirked. He was holding Kaede. He had a gun to her head. I tried to not react. "Kill him Euna!"

I turned to him and he gave a tiny nod. "But I want to have some fun first~" My words were embarrassing. "Tch I've lost my family. You took her from me and I will, kill you." He shot me with the gun.

I winced in pain. I fell to the floor. He hit my leg. He ran away. Jimin lifted me up "Kaede! We have to get to the hospital!"

She nodded. It hurt like hell. All 13 boys looked at me with warm eyes glad to see me. "Come on she's shot!" "He escaped! We'll stay."

As we went out the door with Jimin and his friends and Kaede. I whispered in Jaebum's ear "You are pack leader of Got7." I winked. He smiled and nodded.

I decided to give their group of friends a name so it wouldn't be such a mouthful to call all their names. I decided to make it like teams and teams have leaders so ye.

After operation I was bandaged up and told I had to be on crutches for a couple of days since I'm only half vampire I can heal a bit faster than humans.

I laid in the bed "The doctor said we can leave tomorrow." I nodded "A witch's aura is purple. I've never known since I've never seen."

"Woah you can see auras?" I nodded. "I saw the little girls aura from that place. Ugh I'm exhausted." Kaede left the room and Jimin left after a few seconds.
------------
A/N let's find out what happens to Jihyun!!