CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Jimin POV
After yelling at Euna I panicked and ran outside. She was gone. "Sh!t! She was kidnapped and it's my fault!"

I grabbed my phone and called Taehyung. "Hello?" "Tae! Euna was kidnapped and I think it all my fault!" "Woah calm down. How is this your fault?"

"I yelled at her for no reason! And she walked outside to leave me alone." There was silence. "When you were yelling did you feel strange?" "Um kind of. It felt like someone else was..."

"Possessing me." "Possessing you." We said in unison. We hung up and everyone arrived including the wolves from the warehouse.

"Why are they here?" "They can help so yeah." I nodded hesitantly. "We have her scent. Seems this person isn't very smart. Or it's a trap of some sort."

"So where does it lead?" A woman walked up "It leads to and old military base in the forest. I've been near that place and have smelled about three demons and vampire there. But the three demons scent was strange. They were part human."

"Contracted demons. They can be controlled and have to do what their master tells them to do. Even get consumed by darkness."

She nodded "I'm Kaede." "Jimin." "I know and we should get preparing if we want to get her. But this base is a three day run. It's near a deserted town."

We nod.

Euna POV
I looked around and I was at my old highschool. I saw a boy staring at me from behind a wall. It was junior year me with Hani, Hana, Minho, and...Jimin?

He was smiling and he had glasses. Everywhere I went that strange boy followed me. I heard his name "Hey! Tatsumi! What are you doing?!"

The teacher yelled at him. Junior me looked at him. I heard the whole conversation. About him following and stalking me.

I don't remember junior year that well since I wanted to forget after Hana's death that year. The scene changed and it was showing Hana walking home alone because Hani had detention.

I saw the same boy from before and he kidnapped Hana. He's the kdnapper. The scene changed. We were at the bridge. There were police cars and an ambulance. Her body was taken into the ambulance.

I saw Hani crying. I was comforting her. "It was my fault! If only I didn't get detention or told her to wait for me then maybe my other half would still me alive!" Hani and Hana were twins and were Inseparable.

They never found who murdered Hana. It was Tatsumi. The scene changed again. A few months later I presume. Jimin was saying bye to us.

As he was leaving Junior me said something. "You can't be sad forever." My eyes widened. I'm that girl. I was his special someone. He was my friend until his mother died.

The scene changed to when my dad and I were in an accident. It was a couple months after Jimin left.

My dad whispered in my ear and he didn't see where we were going and collided with the wall crushing him. I sat there dazed. He whispered "You will forget everything about Jimin and what you are. You will live a normal life."

Dad was a vampire and he made me forget important things! I knew I was half vampire and he made me forget. He even made me forget one of my best friends.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. I sat on the ground or whatever it was. I saw my parents in front of me. "Why Dad? Mom?"

"We wanted you to have a normal life until the time came for you to marry Jimin. We knew about that boy Tatsumi and you father made you forget about Jimin so he wouldn't be put in danger. Please understand Euna."

I stood up and hugged them "Just don't keep things and lie to me again." They nodded and disappeared. I cried. I wiped my tears. And a bright light enveloped me.

Verändern ▷ Park JiminOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara