CHAPTER NINETEEN

Skips to Wedding day~
"Ah, you're so pretty Euna." I smiled at Hani and Hana "Thanks and you guys look fantastic too." They hugged me "Good luck out there Euna."

I nodded and saw Mr. Park waiting for me next to the floral gates. He smiled at me "Are you ready?" I nodded and the music started.

The floral gates opened and I saw Jimin. I was so nervous. Once we walked to the end of the aisle Mr. Park handed me to Jimin. We winked at me making me basically blush.

The priest smiled.
Skip to the kiss the bride part lol
"Do you, Park Jimin, take Nae Euna as your lawfully wedded wife?" He looked at me and smiled "I do."

The priest turned to me "Now do you, Nae Euna, take park Jimin as your lawfully wedded husband?" I smiled at Jimin "I do."

"Now if there aren't any objections you may now kiss the bride." He leaned in close to my face. A tint of pink shaded across my face.

Our lips touched and I heard clapping. I saw someone stand up from the back and storm away angrily. I knew it was ace and I hope he leaves us alone.

Jimin smiled at me and our foreheads touched. "I love you, doggy." I laughed a little "I love you too, Kitty." We walked down the aisle together and he teleported us to our mansion.

"You saw him too." I nodded "Let's just hope he doesn't bother us." He nodded "Hey, Euna." "I thought you called me doggy." "I can if you want."

I shook my head "I never said anything." He laughed "Ok well then let's visit our parents." I smiled "Okay let's do that." I changed into a shorter version of my wedding dress and he teleported us to his mothers grave with my parents urns beside it.

"Mom, Dad. I'm married now and it doesn't feel arranged anymore." He smiled "I'll take good care of her Mr. and Mrs. Nae."

He looked at his moms grave "I hope you're happy wherever you are. Goodbye Mom." I held his hand. "Bye mom and dad. See you later."

I could feel them there. Jimin smiled at me and teleported us back home. He lifted me up, startling me. "Jimin!" I laughed and he smirked.

"Now that we're married I want to do something special for you." I blushed and he laughed and walked up the stairs to his room.

He laid me on his bed and pecked my lips. He winked and I laughed.

------------
A/N The end! I hope you guys enjoyed The Arranged Deal.