CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

I sighed and a guy who kind of looked like Jimin appeared. My eyes widened "Jihyun!" He was breathing hard. I could tell his contract was broken.

"Thank god you aren't controlled by Taehui! But what happened!" "He broke the contract releasing me and he hurt me...Jimin..."

He had tears. I called for Jimin and a nurse. They came in and the nurse took Jihyun "Why are you helping him?" "His contract is broken I can tell. His aura isn't shadowed with darkness anymore. People do lousy job at explaining this. But when a contracted demon is contracted to a man who has been consumed with darkness. The mans darkness consume them until they are released so basically Jihyun isn't evil anymore."

He looked at me amazed and confused "How do you know all this stuff?" I shrugged "My dad taught me before he died and made me forget everything. Hmph. But it's fine."

He smiled and pecked my lips leaving me stunned. His dad showed up right after I could protest. He hugged me tight "I'm so glad you're okay. Your parents would've killed me!"

"But they've already died so you're fine." He let go and smiled a very warm smile. "I haven't seen such a warm smile since two months ago."

Jimin pouted "I'm kidding. Kitty." I mumbled the last part for Jimin to only hear. He froze and nervously laughed "I'm gonna grab a drink want something Eun."

I nodded "Grab me water." He nodded and left. "So it's been a rough few months right?" I nodded and something came in mind "Hey Mr. Park."

He looked at me "What?" "Let's have the wedding on Friday. In the forest." He smiled "Alright. Oh by the way. Today is Monday you know."

"Just cause I was corrupted doesn't mean I don't know the dates." He nodded "Well I'll leave you two." He disappeared. I stretched and Jimin entered the room.

"Jihyun is doing fine. And my dad is gone?" I nodded "He just left a few seconds ago." He nodded and tossed me a water bottle. "Thanks."

"Your welcome." I opened the bottle and drank it. I closed it and looked at Jimin "What was that." He looked at me like he was confused "What was what?"

I gave him a look "You aren't getting away with it. There'll be payback once my leg heals." He laughed "I'll make sure to be on guard."

I laid on the bed sighing. "Doggy huh." I froze "Heh heh shut up kitty." He smirked "Doggy. What strange nicknames you gave us. In that Cage you were in."

I groaned "Thanks for reminding me." He apologized and I fell asleep. Taehui...

------------
A/N I apologize for the short chapter. Maybe two more chapters left. Lub u guys!