CHAPTER FOURTEEN

I woke up with my head on fire. I held my head and there was food on the floor. It was stew. I ate it and noticed my eyepatch was gone.

"You won't be needing your eyepatch." I looked at Tatsumi. "You're a sick bastard. A stalker. A kidnapper. A murderer!" He smirked "Seems like you've remembered."

I glared. "I thought you'd hate your parents and join up with me~ but seems you care for Jimin. If you want to know how long you were asleep, it's been four days. I'm also expecting guests that are here for you. So have fun!"

My eyes widened "Jimin" I muttered under my breath. He turned "Bingo! I'll send Hana here to keep you company." I tried breaking the chains and he left. Hana appeared.

I was too weak. Even if I am half vampire, I haven't drank blood for a week. I could break it if I shifted but Kaede's warning. I sighed and rested my back on the concrete floor.

I looked at Hana "Do you remember how you died?" She looked at me "No." I sat up "He killed you." She shook her head rapidly "Master didn't."

"Hana look at me." She looked at me "Mieun he kidnapped and killed you." Her eyes go wide and her aura brightens. She's still a demon but isn't a contracted one. That was particularly easy.

She had tears in her eyes. "Euna...Hani and Minho." "It's ok. Come here." We hugged "They are contracted demons too! If we kill Tatsumi then they'll be free like me! And your friends and fiancé are here right now!"

"Break me out!" She unlocked me and we ran out. She led me out to an open area that had...Minho and Hani. They looked at me wide eyed.

"H-He said we killed you. Euna!" They hugged me. They were indeed demons but they weren't evil like how Hana was. Hani and Hana were hugging.

They are identical twins. "Come on we have to save them! Tatsumi has a young witch and she is forced to make potions for him. He drank a potion that makes him stronger than a thousand vampires but it only lasts for five minutes so we need to hurry!"

They teleported me outside to where everyone was. Jimin saw me and Tatsumi thought it was his chance to strike. I panicked and shifted running towards them.

I didn't care anymore. All I cared about was...fighting(She was gonna say saving Jimin but her wolf had something else in mind). I jumped on Tatsumi and his potion wore out. I tore his body to pieces and looked at everyone.

Kaede was backing them up. "Euna. Shift back..." I growled and slowly walked towards them. I was the predator and they are my prey.

But even so. They can out predator me. I turned and ran into the depths of the forest. I heard Jimin call to me. I paused but ran. I killed a deer on the way.

I want something to kill. And I need blood.

Kaede POV
"Crap. Her wolf and wolf instincts have kicked in. She's going to kill." Jimin turned to me a bit pissed "She's a werewolf?! Since when?!"

Taehyung went to him "She was clawed by that man I saved her from. Remember?" He relaxed but tensed and sat on the floor "What else do I not know."

"Before becoming a werewolf she was half vampire. She's now currently both werewolf and vampire and if she's itching to kill she's also wanting blood."

He looked frustrated "She'll be fine. Right?" I sighed "When she's back to herself she'll probably have a lot of guilt for killing and almost killing so she may not be emotionally okay but she'll be fine. Worry about her less and worry about the person who might die."

He nodded "Okay. We have to stop her and save her." It was silent "How exactly do we save her?" I thought and had an idea "Maybe you should try talking to her.

She obviously stopped when you called her in the forest but it wasn't enough to get her back. Maybe she remembers her junior year."

I turned to the two girls who were identical "Um which one of you is Hana?" One of them raised their hands "I'm Hana."

Jimin's eyes widened "Didn't you get killed In junior year?" She nodded. "What do you remember." "Um what exactly do you want to know?"

I looked at her "Everything that has Jimin in it. Maybe if he tells her about those times she'll remember. After all they had crushes on each other."

"How'd you know that?" "I'm a personal friend of Mr. Nae. Now tell us."