10:21

lunch and dinner. I lost track of time a little, it was 10:21 pm. Twenty minutes, I thought as I pulled on a hoodie, I was supposed to help Tae 20 minutes ago. I hope he's still out there.

I slid the glass door open and stepped into the crispness of the night. Surprisingly, Taehyung was out on the balcony, leaning over the railing as usual.

"Hey, sorry I'm late." I said, "Lost track of time."

Taehyung looked up and chuckled, "I thought you fell asleep on me! C'mon let's get the photos over with."
Taehyung climbed up onto the railing again, using my arm for support as he stood. "Woah," Taehyung gasped, "The night view from here is amazing, you have to see this!"
I rolled my eyes, "Take your photos and maybe I'll consider looking from there tomorrow night."
"C'mon hyung!" The younger boy whined, "It's amazing. You'll love it."
"I'll love it tomorrow. Now hurry up before you hurt yourself up there."
He took photos quickly, and slowly got down from the railing. Taehyung scrolled through the photos on his camera, smiling contently to himself.

"Can I see?" I asked, leaning over the side rails trying to catch a glimpse of his photography.

"Huh? Oh! Yeah, sure!" He passed me the camera over the gap between our balconies.

"I still can't believe you actually stood on the balcony railing for these shots. Don't get me wrong, they're amazing. But I could never have that level of dedication to something." I passed the camera back. A few moments passed. "Are you alright? You're usually much more talkative."

"I'm fine! Just-...tired." He smiled, though the confidence in his response left me suspicious.

"Well if you wanna go to sleep that's fine. I'm a bit tired to, so." I shrugged.

Taehyung nodded affirmatively, "Yeah. G'night."

"Night."

Taehyung went back inside, leaving me out on the balcony alone.