Code Green!

"Fuck." I sighed, looking at the leather pants the stylist handed me. I hate leather pants, they were too tight and uncomfortable. At least they had ripped knees; that I liked. I quickly changed, examining myself in the mirror. Admittedly, I loved the minty green varsity jacket they'd given me. Underneath the jacket was a pastel lavender shirt, which matched the color of my hair (my hair was purple for a short movie we had done, it would be a bright shade of magenta for our next comeback.) I thought the pastel/leather theme the stylist had going on was good.

I glanced over at Taehyung, who was dressed in white jeans and a black leather jacket, a pastel orange-to-yellow gradient tee shirt underneath it. My gaze turned towards Seokjin. His outfit was much simpler than mine or Taehyung's- just an oversized pastel pink sweater and black leather pants.

Jungkook and Jimin were soon done with their makeup and hair, so we rock paper scissor'd for who went next. Me and Namjoon had won, so we got to go. I stared into space as the stylist did their work. I saw Taehyung and Jungkook messing around from the corner of my eye, a cup coffee in Taehyung's hand.

Dorks, I thought, That kid is always doing stupid stuff with Kookie.

Before I had realized, my hair and make up was done. "Game for who's next?" I said as I got up from the stylist chair.
"Where is the other stylist teams?!" Namjoon grunted as he got up, "This is going to slow us down!"

"Unavilible to work, all 5 others." A technician said as he walked pass, over hearing Namjoon's question."

Hoseok and Seokjin got their makeup and hair done next, leaving Taehyung waiting. "Yoongi-hyung," Taehyung said, coming up to me, "I'm bored."
"And?"

"Fix it, please." He begged, pouting cutely.

"How?" I rolled my eyes, "Not like there's anything I can entertain you with here."

"You could do a cartwheel."
I stared at him, "Definitely not."
"Please please please." Taehyung repeatedly poked my shoulder. Honestly, he could be such a child sometimes. It was hard to believe he was a fully grown man who had enough money to have a closet full of Gucci clothes.

I huffed, "Will you stop pestering me if I do it?"
"Yes."
I looked around, then did a cartwheel. It wasn't easy to do it in leather pants, but I managed to get it done. The other members had stopped to stare at me. They didn't know Taehyung pleaded me to make a fool of myself. To them, it just looked like I had spontaneously decided to do some gymnastics.

"I wanna do one, too!" Hoseok shouted out as he sprang up in the middle of getting his hair combed to do a cartwheel. This started a chain reaction: Jimin dared Jungkook to do it one handed, then Hoseok tried to do that, but he failed. Jimin said cartwheels were nothing, then proceeded to do a back flip. Seokjin, from the stylist chair, shouted at Hoseok. Namjoon pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration and left the room. Jungkook and Jimin were daring each other to do more ridiculous feats- going from doing splits to handstand walking with their eyes closed.

I shot Taehyung a look, "Did you expect this to happen?"
"I guess I thought ahead a little." Taehyung smiled, shrugging.

Taehyung wasn't as much of an idiot as everyone made him out to be. Granted, he probably one of the clumsiest and most oblivious people I know, but he knew what he was doing.

I thought for a second, "Wait! Did you just play me?! If you knew they'd do something like that- you little shit."
Taehyung chuckled and smiled brightly, "Hey, I didn't force you to do that."
"Yeah, but you knew I would do it!"
"Really?" Taehyung cocked a brow, "Did I?"
"Don't play around." I rolled my eyes, "We both know I wouldn't have done that if Jungkook or Jimin or even Hoseok asked. You know I'd do it if you asked me, and you knew everyone else would react like that because I'm not like Hoseok who does random stuff like cartwheels all the time."

"To quote you," Taehyung said in the best Min Yoongi voice he could pull, "Stop being right."

"You're such a sneaky bitch, I hate you."
"No you don't!" Taehyung sprung up an gave me a hug, knocking us both to the floor, "You love me."

"Correction," I said flatly, "I can tolerate you more than anyone else here. We don't use the L-word."

"You..." He paused, clearly not having thought the sentence through before starting it, "You luxury lamp post me."

"What does that even mean?" I chuckled.

"OOOOOOH!" Hoseok shouted, "They're getting along! We haven't prepared for this!"
I rolled my eyes at Hoseok as Taehyung laughed. "I thought this was a code green." Taehyung replied.

"CODE GREEN!" Jungkook shouted after landing the backflip Jimin had dared him to do, "TAEHYUNG AND YOONGI ARE GETTING ALONG!"