Epilouge: Taehyung's PoV

Me: Help help help
Me: Yoongi advice AS frikin P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: On a scale of 1-10
Me: The urgentness of ths is at least 52.8
Shorty on Helium: O damnnn
Shorty on Helium: That high?
Shorty on Helium: What u need help w/?
Me: To kiss or not to kiss
Shorty on Helium: Date @ zoo 2day, rite?
Me: Yea
Shorty on Helium: Youve been together for like a month and a half
Shorty on Helium: Kiss
"Texting Jimin again?" Yoongi asked from the driver's seat as we headed to the zoo.
"Maybe." I shoved my phone in my pocket, "There's a petting zoo section here, right?"
Yoongi nodded, "Don't do anything stupid in it. I don't want you setting a bad example for kids."
I loved the zoo- more accurately I loved anything that involved animals. I leaned against the car window, smiling. The drive to the zoo wasn't too long; the zoo wasn't far, but it was far enough to have to drive.
[Timeskip]
"Yay! Motten mandy!" I said though a mouth full of pink cotton candy with a bright smile.
This earned me a chuckle from Yoongi, "You act like a fucking toddler."
Yoongi held my hand as we walked through the zoo. I wasn't sure if it was a romantic gesture or if that he was doing it to keep me from wandering off and getting lost. It could be either. We stopped at the zebra enclosure, Yoongi smiling a little to himself. "I still have Fenriz on my mini fridge." He finally said after a short spell of silence.
"Fenriz the zebra?"
"What other Fenriz?" Yoongi said, sarcasm in his tone.
We continued exploring the zoo, Yoongi constantly having to pull me away from the railings because I was leaning too far over them. Before we had even realized it, the whole day had passed. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I stood against the railing near the giraffe enclosure. I am actually going to do this.
"Hyung! C'mere for a second." I called to Yoongi, who was taking a picture of the giraffes.
He turned and came over to me. "What?" I'm about to do it.
"I just..." I'm doing it. Before Yoongi had time to tell what I was doing, my lips were against his soft ones. Time slowed down. I expected Yoongi to take a step back, but he didn't. He leaned in a little, kissing back. Everything was gentle and soft- it felt right.
After a few moments, we separated. "I love you." Yoongi said, pulling me into a hug. He still mumbled those three words, though. He wasn't one for verbal affection.
I smiled, hugging him back, "I love you, too."