No. TaeGi!

"You'll never guess what I saw." Seokjin proclaimed, setting a plate of food on the table. My face went red. I tried to cover my noticeable blushing with my hands. "Taehyung an-"
"Ahem," Namjoon cleared his throat, "You aren't allowed to talk about TaeGi."
"Okay but it's not gossip about them," Seokjin spoke as if Taehyung and I weren't in the same room as him, "It's really wholesome. I went to get Yoongi for breakfast and he was outside sleeping like cuddled against Taehyung and they were so cute. You gotta see the picture."

Taehyung held back a laugh and poked my cheek, "You're blushing."
"Oh!" I gasped sarcastically, "I didn't notice."
The other members huddled around Seokjin's phone to see the two of us asleep. "Oh my god it's happening!" Hoseok exclaimed, "They're getting along! Jimin, you owe me 5300 won [about $5]!"
"Did you make a bet on us?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, that Yoongi would do something out of character. I lost." Jimin shrugged.

I glared, "You made a bet on me!?" I stood up, just about ready to slap Jimin in the back of the head, but Taehyung put his hand on my shoulder, signalling for me to stop. I sat back down and took a deep breath to regain my cool.

"Okay the next time I hear anyone talk about TaeGi, there will be punishment." Namjoon said with an emotionless expression.

"Can TaeGi talk about TaeGi?" Taehyung sipped some juice, squinting at Namjoon.

Namjoon groaned loudly, "Only TaeGi can talk about TaeGi. Any other questions about the new policy?"

Jimin tapped his chin, before asking, "What if TaeGi is actually dating? Then can we talk about it?"

I glanced at Taehyung, who was suddenly a blushing mess. "If TaeGi does start dating, fine, but I don't want to hear any gossip." Namjoon turned to Jungkook, who was whispering something in Seokjin's ear, "Especially you two."

Jungkook pouted, "But-!"
"No buts, Jungkook,I'm tired of you two meddling in their business." Namjoon clapped his hands together, "Now let's eat, we have a rehearsal for the new album today."
I tried to act normal as I ate- as if everyone wasn't invested in me and Taehyung. I could tell the younger boy was doing the same, hardly saying anything...at least verbally. I noticed him texting someone under the contact name 'Shorty on helium', no doubt that being Jimin (it was nice seeing I wasn't the only one with abnormal contact names. Seokjin's, Namjoon's, and Jungkook's as far as I knew weren't weird. Hoseok and Jimin had strange ones, too. My name in Hoseok's phone was 'chang chang man boom boom', and in Jimin's: 'Rude sleepy grandpa')

After we ate, we headed to the recording studios for a full group rehearsal of our new album. I was supposed to be practicing my verses, as they were faster than they normally are, but I got so caught up in producing my song before the deadline that practicing slipped my mind. "Yoongi," A vocal coach said with a sigh, "You keep articulating wrong on the triplets. It's tatata not titi-ta."

"Sorry." I apologize even though I didn't want to.

"From the top!"
The vocal coach was in a pissy mood, so she was snapping out at everyone. "No, Jimin your voice cracked, do it again. Namjoon, you didn't pronounce that word good enough, start over. Hoseok, you blew through those rest, one more time. Jungkook, dynamics are important in this song, do it over."
After hours of singing a few songs over and over and over again, we were finally able to go home. "My throat hurts," Taehyung whined on the walk home.

"Maybe you shouldn't have had that screaming contest with Jimin." I rolled my eyes, unamused with his maknae shenanigans.

Jimin jumped onto Taehyung's back, making him carry him. "But it was fun as...fruit." Jimin corrected himself as he saw Seokjin's glare. Seokjin was strict on swearing around the house, but he was probably one of the most foul mouthed- along with Hoseok and I.

The walk home was normal- almost as if everyone had forgotten about this morning's incident. I was glad Jungkook and Seokjin had finally shut up about Taehyung and I for a while. When we got home, I dramatically flopped on the couch, "You," I lazily waved my hand at Taehyung, "Get me a glass of juice or something."
Jungkook snickered, whispering something to Seokjin, causing the eldest hyung to laugh. Fuck you, I gruffed, We all know your talking about Tae and I.

Taehyung rushed to the kitchen and then back to me, tossing me a juice box. I stared at it, "I said a glass of juice. And why do we have juice boxes here?" Regardless, I poked the straw through the box and downed the juice in 2 gulps.

"They're delicious." Taehyung smiled as he sat next to me on the small space of couch I wasn't taking up, "Sit up, I'm squished."
"No." Just to annoy him, I sprawled out as much as possible. This resulted in some fangirling from Jungkook and Seokjin as they whispered stuff to each other.
Taehyung crossed his arms, "You bring me to desperate measures, hyung." In one swift movement, Taehyung got up and sat on my stomach. I flipped off Taehyung, then redirected my middle finger to Seokjin, who was taking video of our messing around.

"Ugh, why are you so heavy?" I groaned, tossing my head back.

"Shut up," Taehyung reached over and grabbed the TV remote, "Watch movies with me."I thought for a second, "Will you get off me if I do?" Taehyung beamed, nodding. "Fine."