Chapter 130

Chapter 130

Phinnaeus

Now i am holding my baby boy,  our champ for 9 months finally i held him in my arms.

"Hello baby finally we meet" i wanted to cry dahil sobrang saya ko.

"Kuya ang gwapo ng baby mo" napatingin ako kay dria.

"I know" masayang sabi ko.

"He had your cheeks and long pointed nose and his long lashes too his pouty lips are came from maxine" masayang sabi ni mommy,  they're circling into me dahil tinitignan nila ang anak ko.

"Congratulations bro" cohan tap my shoulder and i just smile,  my baby were wrap on his white clothes.

"We already held his photoshoot phinnaeus" excited na sabi ni mommy kaya ngumiti nalang ako.

"Babalik na muna ako sa kwarto" paalam ko and they nod,  nakarating ako sa kwarto namin and my wife still sleeping,  dahan dahan akong umupo sa tabi niya and tugging her hair while our baby is in my other hand sleeping peacefully,  i smile looking at maxine.

"I love you so much,  thank you for giving me this so much happiness" i kiss her lips,  a long kiss when she moan kaya lumayo ako and she open her eyes,  i smile and i kiss her again..

"Good job babylove and thank you,  you give me life,  you give everything to me,  you love me,  you cook for me,  you dress me up,  you filled and you give me baby,  and i wanted to have more with you" she smile and kiss my hand.

"Kung hindi dahil sayo wala ako ngayun dito" we just both smile ng tumingin siya sa anak namin.

"Our champ"

"Yes our champ" i hug her in my arms letting her make closer to me and to our baby boy.

"Pinahirapan mo si mommy" masayang sabi niya at hinaplos ang pesnge ni baby..

"But it was all worth the pain dahil finally we see you and finally were a family now" she cries kaya niyakap ko siya.

"Oh no don't cry" i kiss her hair and she smile.

"Masaya lang kasi ako kasi finally phinnaeus, my dreams just came come true" i look at her and my tears slowly falling and she wipe it for me.

"Your my dream man noon paman,  i followed you anywhere you went,  kung totoosin kung hindi ako gumawa ng paraan wala ako ngayun,  i won't be bearing your kid but here i am now with you,  having your baby and bearing with them and become your wife" umiling iling ako sa kanya.

"No,  this god plan baby,  all god plans kahit pa hindi ka gumawa ng paraan were meant to be,  that's god creation of destiny for us" she smile and hug me"

"I love you baby p" i smile and stoke her hair..

"I love you too" i close my eyes and feel my loves breathing beside me,  the most important people in my life,  the love of my life,  i love them so much,  so much, 

"Lay down beside me" i nod and place our champ in the middle of us and i lay down beside and we look at him na kanina pa natutulog,  i kiss his cheeks hid nose and his forehead.

"I really love this young man" natawa si maxine sakin.

"Of course you do little phinnaeus mo yan eh" she said while stroking my hair kaya napangiti ako.

"Thank you babylove"

"Thank you too" we stare our champ when maxine ask me.

"Have you thought for his name? " napatingin ako sa kanya while she's tracing our champ long lashes.

"Well yes,  when i saw him i definitely have thought of his name" i smile and she smile too.

"What? " she's excited wanted to hear it

"Zaphkiel Gabriel" masayang sabi ko and she finally understood it.

"I know them" masayang sabi niya.

"I know you would" she smile.

"They're angels right? " i nod while looking at my handsome boy.

"Zaphkiel means its a god of knowledge and Gabriel is Strength of god" she smile.

"Ang gandang pangalan" i caress her cheeks.

"Thank you again" she just smile again we hug until we fall asleep together with our baby. 

Nothing in this world could never imagine I'll be this happy,  i am Phinnaeus a man who drown lots of woman to play,  a man who wanted just to play,  a man who wanted played girls heart a man who broke womans trust,  a man who didn't believe in falling in love,  I've witness my parent's love and i witness my brother love too, they were my inspiration but it turns out to be upside down, since that day i never believe in love,  so i only wanted to play,  but i didn't thought while playing there's a girl who always stop me from my wrong doing,  she's like my fallen angel who wanted to change me and just follow god message to make me a good person,  shes was there for me always,  now all those I've said,  now im eating them,  now i finally realized its not all about my feelings but everyone feelings whom i hurt,  now im came to think all of maxine presence was my saviour for taking me back in a good place,  in a nice place and in a lovable place,  a place i could say my home,  now she's my home,  now she's my everything i know everything happened for a reason and i finally understand that quotation,  cause it is,  no one can describe your life is,  cause god created us and god have plan for us,  Now i am starting to build my new chapter of my life and it is with a happy family with the woman i love Maxine Smith Fugo and my son Zaphkiel Gabriel.  Having them is the most wonderful thing happened in my entire life,  no one can describe how much it mean to me to have a son and baby,  i wanted to grow more make more with my wife,  eternally i promise solemnly to take care of my family.  Forever and always.

THE END

04172018-04232018

I wanted to thank you all for supporting this story... Maraming maraming salamat talaga kahit mahaba you still there to read this.. I hope nagustuhan niyo... One more chapter for epilogue last chapter na masasabi niyo talagang worth it... Hehehe... Thank you again and i love you,  thank you for being there kina Babylove at Babyp. Hehehe