Meet Lily and Spider

Start from the beginning

"So ?" He smirked and shrugged 

"You're a pervert, you know that Spider" I faked smile at him

"You know it, babe" He winked at me

I rolled my eye's then walked away, I walked out his bedroom door and closed it behind me.

"NO FUN !" He shouted after me

I couldn't help but giggle when I walked along the hall heading to the stairs. 

"Lily !!!" I heard Aiden cheer happily

I turned around and smiled. Aiden is the baby of the family, he's only 13 years old so he wasn't even born when I started to live here. Aiden has white hair with black streaks, pale skin, bright green eyes, 5'5 height, he has such a baby face just so cute. Aiden stood in front of me and then gave me a quick cuddle. 

"Was spider being mean again ?" Aiden asked me sadly 

"A little, yeah but I don't expect anything else from him" I smiled 

"What did he do this time" I heard Carrie sigh from behind me 

Carrie is the only sister spider has, she's only a year younger than him, she's 17, 5'7 height, dyed red hair, a little tanned, blue/Grey eyes, and nose piercing. She's a very beautiful girl. I turned to face her while Aiden stood beside me.

"Mostly the normal shit he does but he did want me to bath him like when we were kids" I shrugged 

"What a pervert" Carrie sighed 

"Who is ?" Wolfy asked as he walked out of his bedroom 

Wolfy is Spider's twin brother but they don't exactly look alike in facial features . Wolfy has shaggy black hair, and dark brown eye's is 6'0 in height, has his lip pierced on his left side, angel bites and his left ear done as well. Wolfy was also muscular but not as much as Spider, Wolfy was very handsome as well and a lot of girls wanted him as well. The Goth family are all like models.

"Spider" Carrie answered breaking me from my thoughts

"Should've known it was him" Wolfy shook his head

We all laughed then headed to the staircase and walked down two lots of stairs then across the first-floor hall and into the dining room where Mrs Carol Goth and Mr John Goth, Carol was sitting at the end of the dinner table typing at her laptop. Carol has brown/ grey eyes, tanned skin, 5'8 height and beautiful black wavy hair. John was sitting on the other side of the table reading the newspaper. He has short black hair, tanned skin is 6'0 in height and has green eyes. I smiled while walking over to the table, I sat beside Wolfy while Carrie sat across from me and Aiden sat beside her. Just as we sat down Spider walks in and sits on the other side of me. We have always sat this way. When we were little Spider always kept me beside him no matter where he went, well I am his pet after all. 

"Good morning, my handsome sons and beautiful daughters" Carol smiled 

Carol and John have always seen me as their daughter from day one, just like Carrie and wolfy saw me as their sister and of course, Aiden grow up seeing me as a sister but spider sees me as a pet and a maid, someone to boss about. 

"Good morning, family" John smiled 

"Morning mum and dad" We all smiled 

The maids walked in and brought in all our breakfast. They set a cup of coffee and pancakes in front of me. We sat there eating once we ate, we said our goodbyes and the Goth family got into one of their many limos.

"Lily, come on getting in," Carrie said 

"No it's alright, I'm going to take the bus like I always do" I smiled at her