One

I grab his hand and lead him to the table. He's perfectly capable of walking there himself, he is almost five. I just love holding onto him. I let him climb into the chair himself, with small struggle.
"Daddy, is chichem?" Jihoon asks.
I nod. "It's chicken nuggets." I sit next to him. "Eat em before uncle Tae and Kookie come over."
He nods and eats the four chicken nuggets, that were cut into smaller sizes, on his Pikachu plate. He slide off the chair and runs back to the living room to play with his toys. He's so enthusiastic while playing with them. I watch him while he makes his tiny LEGO people go to the bathroom.
The front door opens. "Guess who's here!"
"Taehyungie!" Jihoon runs from the other room excitedly and wraps himself around Tae's leg. "I missd you."
Jungkook gasps. "No hug for me?"
He smiles and hugs Jungkook who's squared to his level. "That's better. Ready for today's adventure?" Jungkook asks.
"Dadventure?" Jihoon asks. He looks up at me. "Daddy says okay?"
"Mhm, but daddy isn't playing with us. Just samchon Tae. It'll be fun," Tae says.
"What kind of dadventure?"
Tae smiles at the boy. He really loves him like his own child. "Well, since it's rainy outside, I was thinking we could go puddle stomping. But only if daddy says it's okay," he says.
Jihoon looks at me with happy excited eyes. He definitely got his father's facial features. Especially his eyes. "Daddy. Pwease!"
I nod. "Yes, but samchon Tae has to do the laundry," I say looking at Taehyung. He nods excitedly.
""Let's go get ready!" Tae exclaims. He picks Jihoon up and pretends to fly him to our bedroom.
Jungkook helps me clean up Jihoon's toys. It's a small apartment, but I can never seem to keep it clean. Jihoon comes out in a yellow raincoat and red boots. Tae is just wearing a coat and shoes. He grabs a umbrella from the coat hanger before following the three year old outside.
I groan and fall onto my couch. "Why do you guys insist on leaving me?" I complain. "He's so hard to entertain on the weekends.
Jungkook's smiles. "Well, I'm sorry for wanting a good time on our anniversary. Five years is a long time."
I glare at him. "Don't even remind me. He's going to be five this year. That means I'm turning twenty two. And you're going to be twenty one."
"You should hear Hoseok complain. He's trying twenty six. Jin's going to be twenty nine in December," Jungkook says.
I frown. "How are they? It's been forever since I've seen them."
He nods. "Only Hoseok comes over. Namjoon and Jin have their own family to take care of so they're always too busy."
"And no one knows?" I ask.
He nods. "I don't get how. We literally have picture of Jihoon all over our house. His drawings are on our fridge. His toys are scattered about in the living room. You need to teach him to clean up after himself."
I nod. "Does Hoseok ever ask about me?"
He scoffs. "Of course. He misses you so much. He hasn't seen you since you found out about Jihoon. He thinks he made you mad. Same thing with Namjoon and Jin. Hoseok tells me how much everyone misses you."
"Even-"
"Yes, even him."
"Is he doing okay? You guys never talk about him," I ask.
He frowns. "That's because we know what you went through. We don't want to trigger anything by talking about him."
I nod. I get it. It was hard on everyone around after we broke up. I had a hard depression. I ended up in the hospital, risking Jihoon's life. I feel so stupid now, but back then it felt okay. I finally got my life together after Jihoon was almost a year old. My dad and therapy helped so much. He took care of Jihoon so well. Like a perfect grandpa. I feel bad for moving to Seoul to be with Tae and Jungkook.
Jungkook and I settle down with a cup of coffee. We decide to watch Dr. Phil. The translations aren't the best, just Jungkook has gotten good at understanding English in college. When ever it's wrong he easily corrects them.
Tae and Jihoon come back inside only thirty minutes after leaving. Both of them are soaking wet and shivering. "Dada, can we take baths?" Jihoon asks. I look at Tae who's nodding. I agree and get them towels. Tae strips down to his boxers and climb into the warm water. Jihoon follows, completely naked. I put Tae's clothes in the drawer, hoping they'll be done once they're done with their bath.
I rejoin Jungkook on the couch. Jihoon's giggles and Taehyung's laughs are heard throughout the tiny apartment. The laundry gets done and I set on the toilet. I lift Jihoon out and start drying him off. He gets into his underwear all by himself. He picks out his purple onesie, which is his favorite, and asks for help to put it on. After getting it zipped up, he runs to the couch and snuggles next to Jungkook. I change the channel to something he would like and sit next to them. Taehyung comes out fully clothed and with an extra blanket. He sits next to me and cuddles into my side for warmth.