Chapter 27: The button

Okay so here is the last chapter for this book. If you want another book vote and comment. Warning: it's sad.

Enjoy :)

I went full speed at him with my sword in front of me. He dodged me and pulled out his long bladed sword.

"Good job Percy", I told myself. "You're going to die today."

"Percy as much as,I would like to battle you, I need that button."

"You're going to have to go through me first."

What am I saying?

"So be it."

He came at me. I dodged it as if he wasn't trying to hit me. He ran past me down the hall Peter took. I ran after him. He disappeared out of site. Did he take a different hallway? I turned the corner and saw Peter and atlas battling it out.

"Peter!" I yelled and he threw the switch to me.

I ran as fast as I can.

"PERCY!" Atlas bellowed, making me run faster.

I ran down different hallways. Two distracted I fell and dropped the button. It went in to the air and landed about ten feet in front of me. I looked back to see what I tripped over it was Annabeth's dagger. I was to distracted about the dagger to relies atlas coming towards me. He reached the button. I picked up Annabeth's dagger and ran after him. I chased him all the way to the coffin. Loki was there with the two halves of the chest. Atlas pressed the button and Loki combined the two pieces. The chest started glowing.

"No!"

"Ah, Perseus, your to late", Loki said.

A black figure showed up. It was about as tall as me. This couldn't be Kronos. Kronos is taller than atlas. Soon another figure showed up. It was much taller than me. Who's the first figure? Wait a second.

The smaller figure got color to it and fell to the floor.

"Luke", I screamed.

"Percy?"

I ran towards him remembering how he killed Kronos. I helped him up and started to bring him away from Loki and atlas.

"Luke", Annabeth screamed running into the room.

The black figure grabbed me. I pushed Luke away and Annabeth grabbed him. Kronos had a hand on my shoulder and his scythe was at my throat.

"Percy", Annabeth screamed.

"Percy Jackson. We meet again", Kronos said in a true evil voice. "Let's go."

"No Percy", Annabeth screamed with tears in her eyes.

"It's okay. It's okay", I said nervously.

"No Percy don't."

Luke grabbed her now understanding the situation.

"It's okay Annabeth. It's okay."

"Here." I reached into my pocket and pulled out her dagger and slide it over to her.

"Stay safe Annabeth", I said as a tear dipped down my cheek as we started to disappear.

"No PERCY!!!! NOOO!!!!!"

Authors note

I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I liked writing it. If you want another one for this series. Comment and vote. Also remember to follow me and I will be sure to read your books. Thanks so much for so many reads and and votes. Again thanks.

Tear-Tear for percabeth.