Chapter 7: Exams

From now on I'm just going to do Percy's point of view instead of going back and fourth between characters.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the way to the exam room I started having a mental break down. What if I had to take my Shirt off. My many scars would freak them out.We went in to the room which made me even more anxious.

"Ok. Take your shoes off and watches or anything heavy," Bruce said.

I took riptide out of my pocket and put it on the counter. Right away Tony picked it up.

"I wouldn't play with that if I was you."

He put the pen back down, and I smirked.

"Ok, can you stand right here," Bruce asked politely.

I walked over and stood on the scale. 120lbs showed up on a digital screen.

"Come over here and put your back against the wall."

I did what he said.

"6'1", Tony said.

"Come sit over here. I want to ask a few questions."

"How old are you?"

"Seventeen. Turning eighteen in a month."

"Have you had any close to death enc......"

He stopped in the middle of the sentence.

"I'm just going to check off yes."

"How many bones have you broken?"

"Let's see," I put my hands up and started counting fingers.

I stopped after I count both of my hands three times.

"Just about all of them," I said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Ok, we are going to take your heart beat. Please take off your shir....."

"No," I screamed pretty much as loud as I could," I can't take my shirt off."

"What! Why not," Bruce said.

"Come on kid. You can't be to fat. You only way 120 pounds," Stark said.

"My name is Percy, and that's not the reason," I muttered.

"Then what is," Bruce said.

"I can't tell you."

"Kid. Come on. There's nothing to be embarrassed about", said Tony.

"My name is Percy", I said losing my temper," and I'm not taking off my shirt."

Tony and Bruce exchanged looks then they came over towards me. The jumped on my and pushed down my arms. I tried to push them off but I didn't have any strength. They pulled my shirt off over my head and I heard them gasp.

"Kid, when did this happen to you," said a astonished Tony Stark.

"I told you my name is Percy," I said screaming and grabbing my shirt back from his hands.

"This happened in Tartarus," I said quietly.

Bruce wrote something down as I put my shirt on. I got up and left the room and I could here them whispering.

"This kid has to be very strong. Those scars don't look to be that old," Tony said.

"We have to contact furry about this," Bruce said.

I was running down the hall and ran into Peter.

"Whoa dude, slow down. What just happened?"

"Long story."

"I've got time."

We walked back to Peter's room as I told him what had happened. His bed had a red and blue design on it with a spider in the middle. The wall was covered with pictures of spider man and they said taken by Peter Parker. His closet was opened and I could see the his spider suit.

"Hold on a sec. Furry wants us to suit up when we go to the gym."

He put on his suit and we started to walked towards the gym.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note

Hey, thanks for reading. remember to vote or comment. Again thanks.