Chapter 19: Battleing. Again.

Finally a battle. Sorry for not updating. Enjoy the chapter. :)
--------------------------------------------------------
Third point of view

As soon as everyone heard the shovel hit the metal, all madness broke lose.

Percy, Jason, and Nico went to take on Atlas. Percy drew riptide and kept slicing and dodging attacks. Jason called down lightning to strike Atlas but he seemed to dodge every hit. Nico summoned the undead. The army stood by waiting for their owner to give orders. Annabeth, Hazel, and Piper ran over to the coffin trying to destroy the two Cyclopes digging it out. Leo and Frank went to the coffin while the diggers were distracted and pulled in out. The Avengers ran straight towards Loki, ready to attack. He pulled out a red button, pushed it, and put it back into his pocket, summoning his scepter.

All of the commotion. Stopped when a giant ship as big as the helicarrier came over them. It landed up on top of the canyon. Within seconds they were surrounded with mythical creatures and aliens from different plants.

"Our army is ready Loki. Grab the coffin. I shall meet back at the base," Atlas told Loki as we were distracted by the army. Atlas climbed onto a one person ship that was flown down from the main ship. It looked like something that would be in and Star Wars movie.

Soon the avengers and demigods were surrounded by the creatures. They all stood back to back. Steve shoot orders as more enemies climd down the side of the canyon.

"Tony, Jason, Frank and Thor keep Loki from getting the coffin. Everyone else, we keep the fighting here. Watch each others backs."

Everyone did as they were told. Frank turned into a giant eagle and Tony, Jason, Thor and him flew to get the coffin.

Luckily for Percy the water wasn't far so he used it to his advantage. He once again ran in to the Minotaur of the labyrinth.

"Hey big guy. It's nice to see you again. Why don't we just become friends."

The Minotaur took his axe off his back, throwing it at Percy. Percy dodged it by inches.

"Ok. Or not."

Percy splashed water onto the minotaurs face. Surprising the him. Percy ran behind him so when he recovered Percy wouldn't be in view. Percy summoned water and pushed himself into the air.

"Sorry friend," Percy said sarcastically jumping onto his new 'acquittance' stabbing him, leavening a slash across the creatures back. Percy fell seven feet not being able to catch himself. I sharp scream was heard through out the battle field.

Annabeth was fighting out a Telekhine. The last she seen Percy he was going against the first monster he ever killed. She heard a scream. She was certain it was Percy. She hit the Telekhine with her dagger turning it in to dust. She turned around to see Percy on the ground holding his leg. He was at the mercy of a empousa. Which she was pretty sure it was Kelli. Another empousa came behind Annabeth dragging her over to Percy and Kelli.

"Ah. Annabeth and Percy. We met again."

Percy wouldn't move.

"Percy! Are you okay!"

He nodded his head yes. I saw a dark red spot forming where he was holding his knee. It most of broke through the skin.

"Aw. What's wrong Percy hurt your leg?"

Kelli put her foot on Percy's leg and stepped down. Percy screamed and his voice echoed throughout the canyon. It was enough that Annabeth's eyes start flooding with tears. Tony must have noticed the scream he flew in and tackled Kelli. He turned both empousa into ashes.

Annabeth ran over to Percy who I couldn't believe wasn't shedding a tear.

"Kid," Tony said. "We need to get you to the tower and fast."

Annabeth looked around to see the monsters retreating.

Back to Percy's point of view.

"Did we lose the coffin?" I asked while Annabeth and Tony helped me in to the plane. Everyone else was still down In the canyon.

"Luckily, Thor and Jason were able to retrieve the piece."

We got on the plane and Tony stepped out of his suit. They laid me in a miniature hospital bedroom. Tony and Annabeth took one look at my knee.

"Well you differently broke it", Tony replied after a minute of checking it.

I sat up and looked at it. You could see part of the bone sticking out.

"It isn't the first time I did that", I said sharing a laugh with Annabeth remembering the time I fell off the climbing wall.

Everyone came onto the plane and went straight to my new room to see if I was alright. Apparently they all heard my scream.

"Let's get a bandage on that. We can't really do anything serious now", Bruce said. "We will probably have to do surgery on it when we get back to the tower ."

"Can't you just use water", Tony asked and they looked at me for my answer.

"It'll help, but it won't heal it."

"Okay let's let him sleep for now," Clint said.

"We all should", Steve replied." We have a long flight back."

Everybody left except Annabeth and Peter who had a giant gash on his arm so he would be spending the night with me.

"You ok Percy", Annabeth asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine," I lied.

"Well get some sleep."

"I will. I love you", I said

I kissed her before I was swallowed by the darkness of the night.

I hope you like this chapter. Sorry for not updating sooner. Please check my spelling. Pretty long chapter if you ask me. almost 1,000 reads. See you next time. Bye