Chapter 6: Another day at lunch

Bruce's point of view

I didn't see why fury would want this kid to be part of the team. I don't care if he is related to a god. If this kid gets hurt......
I was snapped out of my thought when fury said my name.

"Bruce I want you to give Percy a medical exam. And I want everybody to help test his powers."

"Medical exam," Percy said, half way shouting.

"We just some medical information," I said back.

"Here's what we are going to do. Right now I want everyone to have some breakfast . After that Bruce give him the exam, then we will meet in the gym", fury said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy's point of view

Annabeth and I were walking along said Peter on are way to the breakfast room. We were all seventeen so it was easy to get along. When we got there, I was surprised that it wasn't a cafeteria it was a normal kitchen. We sat down at a table altogether and a waiter came over. I decided to get my favorite.

"I'll have blue pancakes with blue berries in them and some water."

Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. Well, everyone except for Annabeth.

"What," I said.

They all turned their heads, and placed their orders.

"So Percy what else can you do with water," Tony asked.

"Well, I can breath under water, I can use water to heal me, give me more energy, and I can control it to do.... Pretty much everything. Oh, and I'm also pretty good with a sword," I said being the show off that I am.

"You remind me of Tony. Which... Isn't a good thing," Natasha said.

"Why isn't it a good thing," Tony asked.

"Well for starters...."

I toned out as our food came.

"So, dude what's with the blue pancakes, I understand the water now, but why blue," Peter asked.

"Blue is my favorite color."

While we ate everyone asked Annabeth and I questions about the gods and about my powers.

"Well Percy, we better go get that exam done. Tony would you mind helping me."

"Why not," Tony said looking at me.

"Clint, Natasha, Thor, and I are going to go check out more stuff about Loki. Peter, why don't you show Annabeth her room," Cap said.

"No problem," he responded.

"We will met you at the gym at 2:00."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note

Sorry it's short. I just found out that 100 people read it so I wanted to put something up. If there's anything wrong with spelling or if something is confusing let me know. Remember to vote and comment. Thanks for reading. Bye. :D

P.s. Happy Friday