Chapter 4: The enemy

Enjoy :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clint's point of view

"Wait Fury is just going to let this kid go, he's a threat. He can hurt a lot of people," I complained to Natasha.

"Yes, I know, but he wants us to watch them. Keep a close eye on the both of them. I think he might want to add Percy to the team."

"He thinks a seventeen year old kid would join a team of superheroes! He carries a pen!"

"The pen turns into a sword, and he's related to a god."

"Still, he's just a kid."

We walked to Annabeth's room. I opened the door and she was sitting in the same spot.

"Come on Annabeth, were letting you and Percy go," Tasha said.

She got up with out saying a word, and we started to Percy's room.

When we got there Percy was siting in the corner of the room still playing with the water bottle.

"Annabeth," he said running up and hugging her.

We then walked some more to the lift and walked them out the door. They ran down the street and out of sight. Me and Natasha got into the car and followed after them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy's point of view

We ran down the street back to the park. Apparently we were only in there for three hours, but it seemed like forever. We went back and sat underneath the same tree and just talked about what happened.
Then I noticed that we were the only one in the park then out of nowhere a guy appeared with a robe type thing that was black, green, and gold. He had a staff that was gold, and a gold helmet on with to curved points on either side. He also had black hair, pale skin, with a mysterious smile on his face.

He walked up to us. The first the I thought was why does the world hate me. I then stoop up uncapped riptide, with Annabeth to the side dagger ready.

"So this is the famous Percy Jackson", the man said.

"Yea, I do seem to be quite famous today."

He laugh," Do you know who I am?"

"Nope. But you know who I am so, run while you still can," I said standing up uncapping riptide.

"I am Loki," he said as if it explained everything.

"Still doesn't ring a bell."

"How about Atlas. Does he ring a bell?"

"Yea, yea I remember him."

"Well I have teamed up with him to take over this planet!"

"Ok, we'll have fun with that."

"In order to take over the planet I have to get rid of you and the Avenger team you just talked to. But you don't seem like a threat I will let you live....for now.

He disappeared.

Then what do you know Clint and Natasha come walking up.

"Would you people leave me alone already,"I said falling back to the ground.

"Percy,"Clint started nervously,"what did Loki say?"

"He said he teamed up with Atlas and is going to try and take over the world," Annabeth said for me.

"Ok, come with us, again, with need to tell Nick about this."

Authors note

Sorry it's so short but I really wanted to update. Remember to vote and if you like it leave a comment I would love to here what you have to say about it. Thanks for reading. Bye :)