Chapter 26: The helicarrier battle

When we got to the control room fury was there yelling orders to the people on the computers.

"Who's attacking", Jason asked.

"We believe Loki and atlas", fury responded.

Leo, Nico,and the rest of the team came running in.

"Who's attacking", Leo asked.

"We don't have time for questions. Just defend the ship", fury yelled over the alarms, clearly getting annoyed.

"What's the situation", Tony asked, for once being serious.

"Loki is going after the chest. Atlas seems to be fighting agents that are trying to catch him. It seems like they have help", agent hill said pointing to a group of mythical and space creatures attacking agents.

I felt like I had to come up with a plan.

"Bruce, head towards there help. Take out some of big groups. Captain, Natasha, Piper, Annabeth, Hazel, hawk, and Nico take out small groups and protect agents.
Peter and Frank stay around here. Keep the controls safe. Leo, Jason, Thor , Tony, and I will go after Loki and atlas. Fury do you still have the release button for the coffin."

"It's in my office."

"I will go get it"

"But Percy your leg", Annabeth said.

"I'm fine", I said pulling out riptide and slashing through the now wet cast like a piece of grass.

"Go", I screamed.

They ran towards their positions suiting up. Getting ready to battle. I ran as fast as I could to Fury's office hoping that no one beat me already. I turn the corner to the hallway with his office is on and looked at the door, and of course my luck wasn't working. The door was wide open and atlas just ran out. He turned and saw me.

"Percy. I see you leg is better."

"Give me back the button, Atlas, before I make you", I said a little scared.

"Oh Percy. We both know you would be able to defeat me in battle even if you still had the Achilles curse."

He was right. The only person who truly defeated him was his daughter. But she is dead.

"You still think that." I clicked my pen against summoning riptide.

"Wow. You have gotten brave", he grew a devil smirk. He knows that I'm not going to win.

I spotted Peter behind him. I charged at atlas, when I reached him I slide by his left side grabbing the button. I threw it towards Peter who shot a web at it pulling towards himself and ran off. I then steadied myself about ten feet behind atlas getting into battle stance again.

"You will died Perseus! I will make you suffer for all of the trouble you have caused me!"

Great Percy, you made him even madder.

I knew that I couldn't run. I couldn't hide. The only chance I had was to battle and that wasn't a good chance. So I did the smart thing, I charged at him.

Authors note

Sorry for not updating lately. I have been very busy. I hope you liked this update. I'm going to make one more chapter for this book than if you want me to I will make a sequel. It all depends on if you want more of the book. Remember to vote, comment, and to follow me. Thanks for reading. :)