Chapter 2: The City Trip

Percy's point of view

Me and Annabeth decided to take a city trip to Central Park, and have a picnic. We packed a bag and waited for my mom to come pick us up.

"So seaweed brain, what was with the fireworks last night," she asked laughing again. "Someone a little jumpy."

"I forgot it was the Fourth of July," I replied."Ever since the wars I forget about happy things that are going on in life."

Annabeth smiled, then my mother pulled up.

"Hi Sally," Annabeth said.

"Hi sweetie, hi Percy," she replied.

Me and Annabeth went to grab the picnic basket at the same, and our hands touched. We both smiled and got in the car, ready to go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natasha's point of view

"Fury, our target is heading to Central Park for a.....picnic with a girl. Are you sure this is our target?"Natasha said.

"Yes, for the last time",Fury replied through the ear piece.

"Ok. He just got into a blue mini van, and it looks like there are three people altogether," she said.

"Stark, do you copy that?" Asked Steve.

"Roger, Roger," Stark said.

"Real funny " Steve said.

"Wait, what was the plan," spidey said.

"Come on we went over this even I know it." replied Tony.

"Shocker." muttered Bruce causing me to laugh.

"I heard that Bruce."

"Well I'm sorry I'm not used working with other people. I just kinda wing it as it goes." replied Peter.

"See this is why I like you Peter." Tony said back.

"Focus, this isn't going to be easy. you heard how tough this kid is. Here's the plan. Pay attention. Natasha, follow them to the park, don't lose their sight. Thor, go to a building and look over the park. Tony, follow the van in the air. Clint get in a tree, and keep your eyes open for our visitors. Spider and I will do the meat and greet and Bruce you stay at the tower," Roger's ordered.

"Remember I want him back here alive for questioning," Fury said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sally's point of view

"Remember you two, I want you alive," I said.

"Mom, we know. If we need to get picked up we will call you." Percy said when I was dropping them off.

"Thanks for the ride Sally", Annabeth said.

"No problem, bye."

"Bye," they said when I was pulling away to drive back to the house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spider man's point of view

"The party has arrived," Stark said," I repeat the party has arrived."

"Everybody copy that."

We all replied "yes".

"Spidey where are you it's time to go meet them,"Rogers said.

"I am on top of the tree that they're under," I replied.