Chapter 21: What just hapened

I got to the conference room in the wheel chair. I was the last one to arrive but fury wasn't mad.

"Perce you ok", Nico asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"Now that we are all hear, I want to know what happened."

Clint and Natasha took turns telling fury what happened. How we found Loki and Atlas and battled an army and that we got the second half of the coffin. Fury looked pleased knowing we had it.

"They will come after it", fury said after they were done taking. "We need to stay on the helicarrier and get prepared. But right now I want all of you to sleep. You are free to do what ever you want but, you have to stay on the helicarrier. Remember be prepared. "

We left and the avengers showed us where we would stay. Leo,Tony,Clint,Frank, Bruce, Jason,walked while I was pushed in a group, losing a person when we walked past their room.

"Good night", I said when Bruce, Frank, and Clint went down a separate wall wye to their room.

"How's that leg doing", Jason asked.

"Better."

"Percy,"Leo said", we could make a metal leg and we could amputate your leg so you have a metal one.

"That would be awesome",Tony exclaimed. "We could make a metal suit to connect to your leg. I'm putting that on my bucket list.

"I think I will have to pass", I said in a 'your crazy' voice.

Peter and Jason started laughing. We all stopped and when we got to the next hall.

"Jason, Leo, you and I are down here. Tony has his giant room down there", Peter said pointing down the hallway.

"Why does Tony get a giant room."

"Because I payed for it. Your rooms are free."

"How much odd you pay", Leo asked curiously.

"Thirty thousand."

Tony got a smirk on his face when no one said anything else.

"Well," I said breaking the silence. "Where's my room at. I really tried."

"Down here,"Peter said.

We all said good night as we walked past our rooms. Peter came with me and helped me onto my bed. Then walked towards the door.

"Good night."

I woke up to the sound of someone screaming.

Authors note

Who screamed? What happened?? Will we ever know???

Thanks for reading. Remember to comment, vote, and follow. Thank you all for 1k reads. I'm so happy. Here are some other books I read but they are all on hold because I want to finish this book.

Percy Jackson and friends :
Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Leo , Piper , Hazel , Frank, the gods any many more half-blood friends chat.... On Facebook. Come and see what they're saying. THIS BOOK IS ON HOLD.

The hero:
Something has been bothering Elisa for a while. Her dad said that her mom died when she was one. But, Elisa could tell he was hiding something. Her brothers didn't seem to notice or else, they just didn't care. What could be the secret he was hiding. THIS BOOK IS ON HOLD.

The thirteenth Olympian:
Hi many of you probably don't know me. But the Greeks were wrong. There weren't twelve Olympians. There were thirteen. The lucky number. The forgotten one. The youngest. The least powerful. And yes you guessed right. That unknown Olympian, is me THIS BOOK IS ON HOLD.