1

Hello ! Beautiful people, also read my latest Niall fanfic, Stockholm Syndrome and don't forget to vote ! Happy reading

Those beautiful blues of that one person who hates me to death. I can't get them out of my head. He is in my brothers boyband and unfortunately because of my parents death Louis wont let me stay alone so i have to tour with them.

I was walking down the street all alone in melbourne when I saw the familiar head of blonde in front of me, he was shouting at some wierd guy who looked drunk. I saw the mans hand come in contact with Nialls jaw and I ran towards him full force. Niall was on top of him and he was punching the guy repeatedly, I gave my all and pryed him off of him and pulled him along me even though he was shouting at me. He was screaming. "Whats wrong with you?!" he spat. I lost it I stopped in my tracks and turned around "You wanna know whats wrong with me? You wanna know why I keep doing this? Well I do this because I fucking care. I like you alot and you on the other hand treat me like gum on your shoe." I let it all out without thinking. I was hoping for 'The dramatical change of moods' but I guess that only happens in movies, cause his reaction to my confession broke me into a million pieces. He spat at me and walked away.