Sting's Ending: Drunken Confessions

Comenzar desde el principio

"How are you doing this to me, Lucy?" Like he was suddenly cured from the alcohol, his voice turned serious as his eyes locked onto mine.

"Huh?" I gaped, confused yet shocked at his words as he grabbed my hand in his.

'Is he drunk while saying this? He looks like he's fine.' I thought, looking at the seriousness in his eyes as he continued to speak.

"You. You're making me feel things that I'm not sure are. Your smile, your personality, your everything. It just makes me into a whole mess. I don't understand why you do this to me, but after what happened with the Dragons, I finally figured it out." He paused, looked up at the moon with longing eyes.

I just stood there, eyes holding shock as my hands trembled in his. My heart pounding against my rib cage like it'll break out and leave my body. I'm pretty sure the tips of my ears were burning by now.

"Lucy, I... I've fallen for you. And I've fallen fucking hard." As those words left his mouth, it felt like a gun had shot me in both the head and the heart.

No words came out from me, my mind still trying to process all the things that happened. It was a swirling mess in there, a red blinking light and an alarm that screams:

'CODE RED, I REPEAT CODE RED! SHE'S MALFUNCTIONING, WHAT'S OUR HEART STATUS?!'

With my mind internally going into World War III, I didn't notice the hands that cupped my cheek and back of my neck, his face leaning closer.

I had only realised when I felt his hot breath fanning against my cheek, snapping me out of my mind as I stared at the closeness we had.

"I love you, Lucy..." He whispered, leaning his head more until warm lips came into contact with mine, my body tensing up as I stayed still.

'Sting Eucliffe is kissing me. Sting Eucliffe just said he loves me. Holy freaking shi-' Stopping my own flow of thought, I shakily lifted a hand to his own cheek, holding it gently as I returned the kiss.

Of course he noticed it immediately, cause once I kissed back, he had pressed his lips harder onto my own, deepening the kiss and making my stomach burst with butterflies.

I could feel his arm -that was on my cheek- slide down to hold my waist, the warmth from his palms radiating and spreading to my being.

My other hand then went up to his hair, tangling it in his soft locks as an unexpected moan came from him.

But, something just had to ruin our sweet time together. Wanna know what it was?

We're humans. We need air.

So we ever so slowly broke apart, both of us slightly out of breath as we stared at each other with half-lidded eyes.

"Hah... You-you..." Sting panted, trying to say something but having cutting him off.

"I love you too, Sting." I murmured, him hearing me since we were just centimeters apart and he had enhanced hearing.

A cute silly grin then made its way to his lips, eyes sparkling with happiness and affectioon as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest as he nuzzled his head into the side of my neck.

"I'm glad..." He whispered, snuggling his head deeper as he sniffed my hair, making me giggle when his hair tickled my neck.

Lifting my own arms, I wrapped them around his torso, hugging him back as we stayed there like that. His scent from his clothes wafted into my nostrils, the smell of burning cinnamon and pine filling my nose as I took it in.

Lifting my head, I look up to see Sting's royal blue eyes looking back at me, reflecting my own emotions.

"Aren't you drunk?" I suddenly asked, silence filling the night air as Sting tensed up.

"Uh... Noooooooo.... Who said I-I was drunk...?" He slumped into my arms again, slurring his words unconvincingly making me chuckle at his stupidity.

"Idiot." I said, smiling at him as he looked back up at me, a grin on his face.

"But I'm your idiot now." He retorted, a tint of red on his cheeks.

Inside the Ballroom~

"Is he really drunk?" A greenette asked, his partner shaking his head.

"I remember that Sting's alcohol tolerance is quite high." The blonde said, smirkiing under his hat as he looked at the direction of a balcony.

"Not to mention, he only drank one glass of champagne." A maroon exceed sighed, looking at his partner disappointingly.

"That idiot. Faking drunk just because he's too shy to confess directly." A ravenette sighed, a feeling of defeat filling his chest as he saw the two people by that balcony, a sad smile on his lips.

Back to Sting and Lucy~

"The moon's out tonight... The night's beautiful..." Lucy said, smiling as she looked up at the night sky, not noticing that the blonde beside her was staring at her instead.

"Yeah..." He trailed, not really talking about the night sky as he continued to stare at her peaceful and relaxed figure.

Glancing at their intertwined fingers, he smiled as he looked back up at the twinkling night, a warm feeling spreading through his being.

'This time, I'm not gonna leave you alone anymore, Lucy.' Tightening his grasp on their hands, he snuck a glance at the blonde beside him.

'I promise.'

======To Be Continued======
Heyyy! So Sting's ending is finally done!!

Only one ending left! It'll be coming out next week! And after a few minutes, I'll be posting the first part of my new book!

UNEXPECTED -Shōto Todoroki

You guys excited yet?! I'm looking forward to see how much of you guys will read that book!

I'll be going now, I'll see you guys later!

-Kuno HikaYashi
20th April 2018 (Unedited)

[A FEW MINUTES LEFT]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI BAKUGŌ!!