[✓] Chapter 2: Tomorrow

Yo peeps! I'm back with the new chap here! Plz Vote, Comment and Share my story with your friends. ENJOY!!!

Edit: Yo minna! I'm trying to edit older chapters in this book to match the current writing style I have! If you want, you guys can re-read the chapters that you see have updated! -19th February 2018

(Edited on 19th February 2018)

~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~
Previously~

"You two, do not freak if you see anything...... brace yourselves."

Now~
Lucy's POV

As all three of us had walked through the portal, I had already felt the pain and strained feeling coming from both my arms, and from just pulling two 12 year old kids. When I looked back at the two of them, I was actually grossed out by the river of drool and saliva -mainly from Sting- that had been trailing behind us.

I followed Sting's gaze to see why he had been drooling like a complete idiot to see something that made me sweat-drop:

Wait for it...

Food. Yep, a whole feast to be exact. Some of the forest creatures nearby -like entities and magical beings- were having a sort of feast together. So they had readied many of their traditional dishes.

Sighing from disappointment at Sting's succumbing towards food, I dropped my hold on his shirt, making his head hit the dirt with a 'thud', himself rubbing the sore spot on his head. I then told Rogue to stand up as I let go of him gently.

"What was that for?!" Sting exclaimed, fuming from how he was dropped while Rogue was let off gently.

"It was so I could stop dragging you while you try to drown this place. And my arms are starting to get tired from pulling your sorry ass. You weigh basically a tonne, you know?" I replied back ,turning away from his fuming face as I walked.

"Come on, we don't have all day. We've still got a long way to walk." I said, seeing as they caught up to me, the three of us started our walk.

After walking through numerous different landscapes, going through island to island and Sting almost being smooched by a perverted plant, we finally reached a giant palace. I turned to look at the two, seeing their awestruck faces as I pushed the doors open.

"I'm back! Anyone here?!" I hollered out, my voice echoing throughout the halls and rooms as i heard heavy footsteps.

"Is that you Bunny Girl?!" Someone boomed through the hallway, soon enough a man with red eyes and a face full of piercings came running in.

"Lucy?!" A feminine voice voice called, a woman with long white hair walking through a pair of doors as I smile at them.

"Metalicana! Grandeeney!" I said, running up to them as we hugged, a fear tears dripping from my face at how much I missed them.

"We missed you so much child!" Grandeeney cried, a wide smile on her face as Metalicana agreed with a nod, a smirk on his lips.

"I missed you guys too! Wait! Where's the Old man and that Emo Shadow?" I joked, laughing as i reused their old nicknames.

"Hey, Blondie!" A deep voice yelled, a man with blond hair and silver-blue eyes came dashing down the stairs, another with long black hair tied into low ponytail and red eyes followed.

"Hey there Old man, Emo Shadow!" My mouth turned into a lopsided grin as they stood in front of me, Sting and Rogue next to me with wide eyes and mouths agape.

"What did I say about calling us that?!" Emo Shadow nagged, making me chuckle.

"Aw... come on.... Hey, can you help me with these two kiddos?" I said, pointing at the two Dragon Slayer beside as as the two men saw them and stiffened.