Sting's Ending: Drunken Confessions

Previously~

"I also know that one day, both of our guilds will become the closest of allies." She said, her eyes glinting with happiness while I also looked towards my own guild.

"In the future. Soon, but not now." I agreed, silence then falling upon us as we stand beside each other with a content feeling lingering around us.

"This certainly is a Happy Ending for all of us."

Now~

Lucy's POV

"Wait, he really did it?!" Lisanna exclaimed, using a hand to cover her mouth so no laughter might escape from it.

"Yeah, you should have been there! It was hilarious! After that, Lector was practically traumatized!" I said, giggling at the memory of him dancing on the table with both Lector and Frosch in his hands. (A/N: please refer to [Chapter 15: Sting's Dance] if you're confused.)

"Oh my god...!" Giving up, Lisanna and I burst out laughing, some of the other guests around the place staring at us weirdly.

After a while, the two of us finally calmed down from our fit, smiling like idiots.

"Man, I can't believe Fairy Tail would leave you. I sure wouldn't if I knew you then." She said, her eyes turning sad as she glanced a her guild for a moment, sighing as she shook her head.

"Let's just leave that in the past. We're friends now and that's all that matters." I said, earning a nod from Lisanna as we continued talking.

"So... Sting, eh?" Lisanna teased, a smug smirk o her lips as she leaned forward to me, making me lean back with a growing blush rising to my cheeks.

"W-what? Why on Earthland you you say tha-?!" 

"Lusheeee~!" A voice slurred, cutting me off as the two of us turned to the voice, seeing a very red Sting, a goofy smile on his lips as he stumbled over.

"S-Sting?! Are... Are you drunk...?" I questioned, his body suddenly leaning forward, ready to fall if not for me holding him up by the arms.

"Noooooo.... I'm just having fu-fun...." Hiccuping, he smiled again, standing up as he swayed slightly.

"I... guess it's my cue to leave, I'll see you soon Lucy~" With an innocent smile, Lisanna left us, me blushing as I called out to her.

"Li-Lisanna! You-you traitor...!" I whined, knowing that I had to deal with a very drunk Dragon Slayer on my own.

And let me tell you. Alcohol and a Dragon Slayer that has enhanced senses, do not match.

"Were-were you always this p-pretty, Lucy..." Sting murmured, my eyes widening from what he said as more heat rushed to my face.

"I-I think it's time you get some fresh air, Sting..." Hoisting him upright, I then start to help him -by help, I mean drag- to one of the balconies that looked over the outside of the castle.

Pushing the glass doors open, the midnight breeze then came rushing, the cool air hitting my face as we step out of the crowded ballroom.

"It's such an eventful week..." I sighed, my shoulders relaxing as I stare at the huge full moon above me, stars twinkling around it as they flickered.

"..." Nothing came out of the mouth of the drunk Dragon Slayer next to me, making me turn my head to see him staring at me.

"Are you okay, Sting?" I asked, his intense stare making me uncomfortable as he continued to stare.