Chapter 12: Big Bro

MINNA~~~ My Big Onii-Chan is here!!

Zhen Yean: Haha, Hello little Kuno *pats me on the head*

Me: *pouts* I'm not a little kid anymore!

Zhen Yean: Okay okay! You're turning thirteen, I know. Means I'm getting older... T^T

Me: *sweat drops* You're just gonna be twenty, no biggie...

Zhen Yean: I know, I know. But I'm getting so old...

Me: And I'm the little kid...
################################
Previously~

'Too can play at that game...'

Now~
Lucy's POV

"Now, let's begin with the battles for the third day of the Grand Magic Games!" Chapati said.

"For the first battle, we have Millianna from Mermaid Heel versus Semmes from Quatro Puppy-kabo! " Mato said, the crowd cheered as the said two came out and to the middle of the arena.

I didn't pay much attention to the battles, all I remember is the winner is Millianna.

I was deep in thought, thinking about what happened just now between Sting and I, almost kissing.

"Now-kabo! The second match will be Eve Tealm from Blue Pegasus-kabo! Versus Rufus Lore of Sabertooth-kabo!" The crowd cheered and I saw Eve pale.

"Don't go too hard, but not too easy so we can piss off Fairy Tail more!" I said, grinning. He smirked and nodded, jumping off the rail and down to the field.

It was easy, Rufus used Karma of The Burning Land and Eve was down for the count.

Once he came back up, I smiled at him.

"Nice going Rufus! I knew you could!" I said, he smiled and patted my head.

"Hey!" I huffed my cheeks and crossed my arms, pouting like a child.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"I will truly remember this." He teased, Orga laughed behind me.

"That's for being a pipsqueak." Orga said, ruffling my hair.

"Just because your tall doesn't mean you can call me a pipsqueak!" I whined. They laughed and I stomped away from them and to the side of the balcony.

"Now for the third battle to start-kabo!" Mato said, the crowd cheered and cheered on.

"From Fairy Tail Team B, we have Laxus Dreyar!" Chapati exclaimed through the mic.

"Battling against Alexei from Raven Tail!" The crowd roared as the two went down to the middle.

The two stared at each other, no one making a move. Mato looked at the two and raised his hand.

"Now, let the battle begin-kabo!" As soon as he said that, Alexei threw Laxus in the wall, shocking all the guilds.

This went on for a while, the battle being one-sided with Alexei beating the crap out of Laxus.

One time, Laxus began winning against him, making Fairy Tail cheer him until it went back to Alexei winning again.

Laxus was beated badly and bruised everywhere.

"I don't believe this at all. This has got to be an illusion." I mumbled to myself.

"Eyes of Truth." I chanted and my eyes turned pale blue, a little glow emitting from them and my pupils became sharper.

"I knew it." I smirked.

What the crowd saw was an illusion after all, the real Alexei-or should I say Ivan Dreyar and Laxus were talking about something which I cannot hear.

Then, the whole Raven Tail team was down there, Laxus then had a battle stance and the Raven Tail team began attacking him.

With my mad guessing skills, Laxus already defeated all five members of Raven Tail, dispelling the illusion spell and shocking the whole arena.

"It seems Raven Tail was cheating!" Chapati said.

"No shit, Sherlock." I rolled my eyes.

Guards came and took them away, Laxus walking back to their balcony.

"Okay, now time for the next battle! We have Wendy Marvell of Fairy Tail Team A!" The crowd cheered and the said Sky Dragon Slayer went down.

"Versus Lamia Scale's Sherria Blendy!" The pinkette jumped down talking about 'love'.

As I was zoning out, I felt a magic presence that was familiar so I looked around.

"Uh, I'm gonna go take a breather for a sec, kay guys?" I asked, they turned to me and nodded.

"Sure, be back before the end of the day." Rogue informed, I nodded and walked out.

I was walking around the hallways until I felt another wave of magic, I followed the magic trace and spotted a man with white hair, ice blue eyes, a blue long sleeved jacket like coat, a white under shirt underneath and ocean blue jeans to complete the look.

"Hello." He spoke, with a calm and patient voice.

"Do I know you from somewhere? I feel like I've met you before." I fumbled through my mind for his face.

"As calm as snowfall-" He started, my eyes widen and I looked at him.

"And as sharp as ice..." I finished.

"Sato Masahiko." The name rolled off my tongue without me thinking.

"So you do remember me! Oh, how sweet!" He smiled, a hand on his chest.

"And you're here because...?" I asked, arms crossed and an eyebrow raised.

"My, is that how you treat you're big brother?" He said, fake hurt. I rolled your eyes and smiled a little.

"Sorry. I missed you." I walked up to him and hugged him. He hugged back and chuckled.

"I missed you too. That damn war took longer than I thought." He grumbled. I giggled and smiled at him.
"So, did you win..?" I questioned. He nodded and grinned.

"With me there, of course we won! Iceika is now under our Kingdom." He grinned.

"Great! And here I thought your Ice and Water magic would be at an disadvantage against the Frost Giants and creatures." I teased. He pouted and huffed.

"There was ice and water everywhere,  I can get recharged whenever I want." He said, I giggled.

"Okay, okay. So why did you come here? Shouldn't you report this to Mom and Dad?" I asked.

"I got to report to the Queen first don't I?" He said as he playfully bowed.

"My Queen." He joked, I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Stop it."

"Well, I got to go home then, bye Lucy!" He waved.

"Bye, Onii-" He was already gone before I could finish.

"Let me finish, dammit..." I muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: DONE!!!!

Everyone: Ya!

Me: Now, may Onii-Chan do the honour of saying the disclaimer.

Zhen Yean: Sure! Little Kuno doesn't own Fairy Tail! Hiro Mashima does! She only owns the characters she made and story plot! VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE her story!!!

Me: Nice! And vote for your favourite OTPS!!!

Sting: Vote for StiCy/StiLu!!!

Rogue: Vote for RoLu. *winks at readers and smirks seductively*

Rufus: Do vote for RuLu/LuFus. *takes hat off, places it on chest, winks and smirks at readers*

Lucy: *blushes deeply* U-Uh......

Me and Zhen Yean: BUH-BYE MINNA!!!!!